Photo

[ROMS] X920 Series: All-In-One (Sense 2.5.2021, Titanium, TouchWizUI)

* * * * * 3 votes

• Please log in to reply
199 replies to this topic

xlightwaverx

xlightwaverx

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Interests:Women, Linux, Computing - In that Order.
  • Devices:Razr Maxx
  • Twitter:@xlightwaverx

Are .cpr files something that can be cabbed up?

Try this:

xLightWaverx.at.Modaco.XDA.LockScene.CPRs.cab

X

Edited by xlightwaverx, 22 March 2011 - 04:06 AM.

GTalk/Email: xlightwaverx[@]gmail.com | Android Development | CrackFlasher Downloads
Posted Image

ultralight23

ultralight23

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Try this:

xLightWaverx.at.Modaco.XDA.LockScene.CPRs.cab

X

No go but i did see them in \\windows.
What about cabbing the 3 missing Lockscreen system folders, i think maybe Lockscreen, Lockscreen DPI and LockscreenNONEA...or something like that.
I would try myself but the cab manager program doesn't like my vista.

xlightwaverx

xlightwaverx

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

No go but i did see them in \\windows.
What about cabbing the 3 missing Lockscreen system folders, i think maybe Lockscreen, Lockscreen DPI and LockscreenNONEA...or something like that.
I would try myself but the cab manager program doesn't like my vista.

21916.0409 LockScreen SYS Folders with Included Registry Entries
xLightWaverx.at.Modaco.XDA.3.LockScreen.System.21916.cab

X

GTalk/Email: xlightwaverx[@]gmail.com | Android Development | CrackFlasher Downloads
Posted Image

ultralight23

ultralight23

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

21916.0409 LockScreen SYS Folders with Included Registry Entries
xLightWaverx.at.Modaco.XDA.3.LockScreen.System.21916.cab

X

Cool works (at suspend, alarm, etc.) though without slider to answer, still old wm answer screen. Would this be a registry issue? If so, don't sweat it, i'll dig into it so you can focus on you Sense Today. May have to give that one a try...later.

abuttio

abuttio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:Omnia 2 (VZW)
Test Version...
No OK button
Large File attachments in MS Exchange Email take forever and a day to load into the inbox to display on the screen.

Edited by abuttio, 23 March 2011 - 06:35 PM.

xlightwaverx

xlightwaverx

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Test Version...
No OK button
Large File attachments in MS Exchange Email take forever and a day to load into the inbox to display on the screen.

Which test version? 2018 or 2021? Ok/Close is where it normally is (top right). As for the large attachments, it might be the cache settings if you are using 2021. Anything over 128kb doesn't get cached. :D

Sorry trying to please everyone.

X

Edited by xlightwaverx, 24 March 2011 - 03:45 AM.

Posted Image

abuttio

abuttio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Which test version? 2018 or 2021? Ok/Close is where it normally is (top right). As for the large attachments, it might be the cache settings if you are using 2021. Anything over 128kb doesn't get cached. :D

Sorry trying to please everyone.

X

21916 ??? I just downloaded it today off the first post.

Lots and lots of hangups when using sense, bing wouldn't allow me to use the "menu" button" after I disabled voice commands, and Edit Contact didn't work on sense. The last tab or icon of a selected contact hung sense.

I had to do about 4 reboots in one trip. Thankfully, I wasn't driving and I knew where we were going.

All in all, this rom shows some real promise. Thank you.

I am not in the habit of flashing my phone to death these days, (lots of other work to do) but if you want to, I will collaborate with you on some of these bug fixes.

It's been a pain in the royal ass just to get this thing to flash in windows 7.

xlightwaverx

xlightwaverx

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
I'd rather you try this one if you have the chance. I released this one this morning.

21916.Sense.2.5.2021.Pre-Release.2.0_03.23.2011.nb0.7z

The ROM-Test Thread can be found HERE.

Edited by xlightwaverx, 24 March 2011 - 02:37 AM.

Posted Image

abuttio

abuttio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

I'd rather you try this one if you have the chance. I released this one this morning.

21916.Sense.2.5.2021.Pre-Release.2.0_03.23.2011.nb0.7z

The ROM-Test Thread can be found HERE.

Still no "ok" or X button :D

xlightwaverx

xlightwaverx

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Still no "ok" or X button :D

Disable BattClock if you do not remember where Ok/Close is. It is there whether BattClock is enabled or not.

X

Posted Image

tasiocarlsen

tasiocarlsen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II
Anybody know how to get Visual Voice mail notification working correctly with this ROM? I have already installed the VVM cab and have it working but notification comes in as a text message instead of opening VVM. I have manage to get everything else the way I want. Great ROM, Fast, Stable, and very customizable. Just want my VVM to work.

xlightwaverx

xlightwaverx

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Anybody know how to get Visual Voice mail notification working correctly with this ROM? I have already installed the VVM cab and have it working but notification comes in as a text message instead of opening VVM. I have manage to get everything else the way I want. Great ROM, Fast, Stable, and very customizable. Just want my VVM to work.

I would love the CAB up the settings for you but during the last month dealing with cooking has caused my system to act stranger and stranger... As of right now, certain select folders will not open on my machine (Windows Explorer is not responding). I cannot even get into my OEM folder where the heart of my kitchen is.

Anyone have this issue before? I'm running Vista x64.

X

Posted Image

tasiocarlsen

tasiocarlsen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I would love the CAB up the settings for you but during the last month dealing with cooking has caused my system to act stranger and stranger... As of right now, certain select folders will not open on my machine (Windows Explorer is not responding). I cannot even get into my OEM folder where the heart of my kitchen is.

Anyone have this issue before? I'm running Vista x64.

X

try launching the command prompt and see if you browse the directories in question from the command prompts if so running "sfc /scannow" from an admistrator command prompt may fix the issue. If directory browsing is slow or stalls on the command prompt your hard drive may be having some issues. Sometimes the way explorer is sorting in certain directories can cause issues also. More on that if you need it. Let me know.

xlightwaverx

xlightwaverx

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

try launching the command prompt and see if you browse the directories in question from the command prompts if so running "sfc /scannow" from an admistrator command prompt may fix the issue. If directory browsing is slow or stalls on the command prompt your hard drive may be having some issues. Sometimes the way explorer is sorting in certain directories can cause issues also. More on that if you need it. Let me know.

Command Prompt works, doing the /scannow process now.

X

Posted Image

Bryan W.

Bryan W.

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Command Prompt works, doing the /scannow process now.

X

chkdsk

temporaily disable av?

defrag? (this stuff has lots of small files)

disable thumbnails?

xlightwaverx

xlightwaverx

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

chkdsk

temporaily disable av?

defrag? (this stuff has lots of small files)

disable thumbnails?

It just made a CBS.log file that was enormous. Apparently with issues, whatever they are. Problem is solved though. Thank you.

X

Edited by xlightwaverx, 28 March 2011 - 05:20 AM.

Posted Image

tasiocarlsen

tasiocarlsen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

It just made a CBS.log file that was enormous. Apparently with issues, whatever they are. Problem is solved though. Thank you.

X

Glad that worked for you.

xlightwaverx

xlightwaverx

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Glad that worked for you.

Try this out. It's the registry settings for VVM from DG21 Stock. Let me know how it works.

xLightWaverx.at.Modaco.XDA.VVM.Registry.Settings.cab

Well, that fix you posted worked enough for me to get into the OEM folder, and CAB up the settings, but now I am blocked out AGAIN of my OEM folder of my kitchen... Any more suggestions?

X

Edited by xlightwaverx, 28 March 2011 - 08:04 PM.

Posted Image

tasiocarlsen

tasiocarlsen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Try this out. It's the registry settings for VVM from DG21 Stock. Let me know how it works.

xLightWaverx.at.Modaco.XDA.VVM.Registry.Settings.cab

Well, that fix you posted worked enough for me to get into the OEM folder, and CAB up the settings, but now I am blocked out AGAIN of my OEM folder of my kitchen... Any more suggestions?

X

Thanks for the cab. It didn't work for me but thank you for the effort. Your problem sounds a bit viral. If you download Malware bytes anti malware from filehippo.com and run, it may fix the problem (Its free and finds things others don't). otherwise you might try right clicking on the drive in explorer and selecting properties. From the tools tab select check disk and have it run at next boot. Hope that helps.

xlightwaverx

xlightwaverx

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Thanks for the cab. It didn't work for me but thank you for the effort. Your problem sounds a bit viral. If you download Malware bytes anti malware from filehippo.com and run, it may fix the problem (Its free and finds things others don't). otherwise you might try right clicking on the drive in explorer and selecting properties. From the tools tab select check disk and have it run at next boot. Hope that helps.

Ok, I'll look into it. Those settings are the only VVM settings I removed. Good Luck with it.

This is what the MalWare scanner found:

Attached File  malware.jpg   51.57KB   23 downloads

It sucks because that is a very useful cooking tool.

X

Edited by xlightwaverx, 30 March 2011 - 12:51 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users