storing a picture in the memory

Guest tiita

When I have taken a picture they all stay on the phone until I delete them or transfer them over to my PC for photoshop magic.

You can access them again, just by going into the MMS message thing and then select picture, it should show up the ones on memory and the option to take a new one from the camera.

anybody managed yet to store picture in the memory to call them up at later date?

:?

When I grew up I learned to store pictures in memory from an early age onward.... :shock:

Yes I have stored all the pictures on the memory card. It does that by default when the SD Card is in the slot !

Guest spacemonkey

So in summary, you take the pictures from the MMS app and then they are saved in memory regardless of whether you send an MMS message or not.

Yes this can be annoying and maybe a dedicated photo app would be handy, I'm sure one will come out in the not too distant future.

Remember this phone has only been out for a week now so don't get all het up when there's no software support...look at the Xbox, when it came out there was only 1 game that you would even bother with, now I'm sure there's at least a dozen.

Monkey