HUAWEI U8230 does not open!

Guest kirmastili76

Guest kirmastili76

Hello everybody,

I have an U8230 too currently and it came first 1.5 and for market and 3g support I wanted to update it to 2.1 Redbull as far as I searched on forums. It was quite ok for me but SD card problem then a friend told that you can downgrade to 1.5 but I am so new to android and not have much things about it. He sent me a link as the one "returning to the 1.5 official" then I follwed the steps. First there was a "dload" folder about 300 kb and I did it. It restarted as redbull again then I loaded to second "December Dload" to SD Card and updated. It stucked on the restarting screen and as it is described after a few minutes I removed the battery. Now when I opened the phone normally it gives white and black strips on the screen and just waits like that.

010120082157.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

When I try to push the "Power" + "Volume Down" + "End" buttons it just waits on a blank screen and the button lights winking and so it doesnt start. It doesnt see the phone on pc when I plug it via usb.

What should I do to rework my phone again? Please can anybody who knows those things help me?

Or I lost the phone? I am a little desperate about this...

Is there a way to re-install U8230 from Pc?

Thank you for your helps...

Tamer

Turkey

Edited by kirmastili76

Have you tried recovery mode?

Recovery Mode

1. Turn off the phone

2. Turn on the phone while holding the End Call (Red) and Menu buttons down.

If this works all you need is the original ROM on an SDcard.

-KJ

Guest kirmastili76
Have you tried recovery mode?

Recovery Mode

1. Turn off the phone

2. Turn on the phone while holding the End Call (Red) and Menu buttons down.

If this works all you need is the original ROM on an SDcard.

-KJ

Yes Jevel,

I tried it but when I did it this time I see the screen active with light on a blank screen and the buttons' lights are winking just by waiting like that...I waited so long but there is no any action. I see they talk about "Bricking" maybe my device has got it... Hope there is a remedy cause still I search for what can I do.

Thank you for the reply...

PS: I am new to Android....

Guest kirmastili76

Hey there again,

Today I talked to the technical service and somehow ı will send it there if still the device didnt die yet they will fix it. As the guy from technical service said for android phones it is pssible to upgrade but the downgrade not? I read many topics here about downgrade. My only problem in 2.1 after 1.5 was the SD card problem. One of they said is the flash of device can be crashed. They say if it is so it is rabbish....

Nobody here that they live the same problem with the device ? If there is what is the result?

Thank you for your replies....