My ZTE Blade's screen keep black after waking up. Everything else works just fine: I can answer calls (if I can guess where the accept button is to slide), back light LEDs turn on/off properly. After resetting everything is ok, before it falls into sleep again.
Mine has TFT screen, 512MB RAM, unlocked. I bought it 2 weeks ago but the problem occurred just now. I tried wiping everything i found in recovery mode, reflashed it with different roms that support TFT screen including stock rom, tried different sd cards, sim cards...
The only thing that helped is "OLED off" item in service menu:
- type *983*0#, remember where that item is,
- push power button, the phone sleeps,
- hit power button again, it wakes up (with black screen and working back light LEDs working)
- i can unlock it by remember where unlock button can be, the screen is still black
- now if i can hit "OLED off" item in the opened menu, the back light LEDs switch off then on again with WORKING TFT SCREEN!
Please tell me what i should do to solve this problem! Thank you for support.