Anastasia Smartdialer Mod for Japanese Jellyfish RLS9

Guest Toldo

I've put together a modification to kalt_kaffe's smartdialer package for JJ RLS9. Now dialer has the Dinik's Anastasia clean'n'shine look. Note that it's still in development so any comments would be appreciated.

Screen:

White-Green version:

snap20110131182144.jpg

Black-Blue version:

snap20110204013034.png

Installation:

1. Boot into recovery

2. Turn off signature checking (it's a must!!)

3. Apply the zip from sd card

4. Boot the phone normally

5*. Now, in case you installed the smartdialer addon, you are fine now with working dialer. But in case you didn't install the addon, now you have to go into application managment in settings and clean the data for contact, phone, etc (look out as you will loose contacts!!!). Then force close the phone app and make a sync through wifi. From now on it should work flawlessly.

Download:

White-Green version:

Anastasia Smartdialer Mod White-Green

Black-Blue version:

Anastasia Smartdialer Mod Black-Blue

Old version:

Anastasia Smartdialer Mod v0.1

Edited by Toldo

Guest oh!dougal

Hi - this is a skin for the standard ZTE 2.2 smartdialler (with similar but nicer buttons) ... isn't it?

So -

1 - is it really limited to JJ9?

2 - wouldn't it be better in the Themes area?

Hi - this is a skin for the standard ZTE 2.2 smartdialler (with similar but nicer buttons) ... isn't it?

So -

1 - is it really limited to JJ9?

2 - wouldn't it be better in the Themes area?

Well, actually this dialer is in stock 2.1 also so it shoul work on 2.1. For now, I've managed to get it to work with JJ, but I'm trying to make a separated install for others with only the smartdialer.apk. I don't know if it would be better in themes section, anyway I can't move it;)

Edited by Toldo

New version in the first post. Black-blue edition for those on the darker side of life;) For now the mod stays only for JJ as soon as I don't get the good zip making method for only the smartdialer.apk (recovery installs the mod but there's no change when phone boots).

Hope you'll like it, as always, comments higly appreciated

Note that the mod may work on other roms like FLB and so on, but I can't guarantee this as I didn't test that on any of them other roms. If you test this, let me know.