2.2 problems

Guest AnDroiDMobSFreaK

Guest AnDroiDMobSFreaK

i dont know why but when im using my phone it automatically restarts then my Sd card gets damaged or something and i have to reformat it ;)

anybody experiencing the same prob? or does anyone know whythis is happening?

running android 2.2 rooted adw launcher and have 40-50 heavy apps

i dont know why but when im using my phone it automatically restarts then my Sd card gets damaged or something and i have to reformat it ;)

anybody experiencing the same prob? or does anyone know whythis is happening?

running android 2.2 rooted adw launcher and have 40-50 heavy apps

got the same problem and havent find any solution yet. i just purchased a new sd card and it´s not working actually... it says that the sdcard its damage and needs format.... already use the windows format program and everytime i format the sd card, keep me saying the same thing...

if any one have a solution would be appreciated. ;)

Guest AnDroiDMobSFreaK
got the same problem and havent find any solution yet. i just purchased a new sd card and it´s not working actually... it says that the sdcard its damage and needs format.... already use the windows format program and everytime i format the sd card, keep me saying the same thing...

i managed to fix my sd card

i formatted it from my phone and then used minitool to format it but i lost all my data ;)

Guest AnDroiDMobSFreaK

it happened 2 more times thats it im downgrading to 2.1 ;)

it happened 2 more times thats it im downgrading to 2.1 ;)

dude watch out with that... yesterday i tryied to downgrade my phone to 2.1 but it was a complete mess... i almost thought that i bricked my phone.... let me know if you managed to downgrade or fix the problem with the sd card. would be grate because de cyanogen MOD kickass... ;)

Guest AnDroiDMobSFreaK
dude watch out with that... yesterday i tryied to downgrade my phone to 2.1 but it was a complete mess... i almost thought that i bricked my phone.... let me know if you managed to downgrade or fix the problem with the sd card. would be grate because de cyanogen MOD kickass... ;)

ok im gonna do it today btw im gonna do this one

http://android.modaco.com/content/lg-gt540...ock-2-1-lg-540/

Guest AnDroiDMobSFreaK
This happened to me, with a 16gb card, it just wouldn't stay working but my 2gb card is fine... Ordered another 16gb.

dude ur saying as if ordering a 16 gb card is really cheap ;)

my 8 gig got spoiled recently i downgraded to 2.1

Guest AnDroiDMobSFreaK

i sucssesfully downgraded without any prob ;)

but my sd card is spoiled

Guest kyuuketsuki
dude ur saying as if ordering a 16 gb card is really cheap ;)

my 8 gig got spoiled recently i downgraded to 2.1

Trading my old one in for just under what i bought it for. =]

Guest kyuuketsuki

Got the new card today, i formatted and loaded a mp3; it worked. Added to flac albums and it played the first second of each song but wouldn't play the whole song, on restart the card was damaged. ;_;

What can i do? I don't want to downgrade.. D:

EDIT: formatted with SDformatter and it seems to be working..

Edited by kyuuketsuki