I have two widgets, the simi clock and battstatt and I want simiclock to overlap battstatt...
It works fine, but I lose the ability to click on battstatt... (I have a transparent background on simiclock)
Let me show you what I mean: This is my screen... I gave simiclock a green background to show, that battstatt is behind it
If I remove all the widgets and add battstatt first, then simiclock and then resize simiclock, battstatt is in front of simiclock
Sadly this only lasts until I reboot the phone... After a reboot battstatt will be in the background again...
So my question is, whether it is possible to have battstatt in the foreground all the time...
€: I found the solution, here we go:
I tried to test autostart, but while using it i stumbled upon the real solution...
Let me tell you my steps:
1. I added Battstatt, then added Simiclock, then moved them together:
2. I changed the order of adding the widgets: First simiclock, then battstatt, then resized them and moved them together:
- before a reboot: Battstatt sits in front of simiclock, you are able to press on battstatt (success)
- after a reboot: Battstatt is behind simiclock, you lose the ability to press on battstatt (fail)
I think the reason why I did not find this solution earlier is, that it seems not to work this way, as you can't press Battstatt first (reboot is needed)
- before a reboot: Battstatt is behind simiclock, I can not press it (seems like a fail)
- after a reboot: HEY IT WORKS!!!11 So Battstatt finally sits in front of simiclock and I'm able to press it (finally success biggrin.gif)
I hope this thread helps some other people with similar problems...
Edited by Xenon0816, 31 January 2011 - 08:47 AM.