[BIN] Acer Liquid Metal BIN Collection

Guest vache

Guest liquid metal newbie

HELP PLEASE

i downloaded ""Acer_LiquidMetal_1.100.36.AAP.GEN2.bin"" and flashed it .

the process went well the download tool told me to remove USB cable phone rebooted but it is stuck on boot animation stage I tried booting into recovery but it does not work

it continuously plays the boot animation

My config before flashing was MIUI 2.2.17 CWM recovery v4 a2sd partition

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest 007nice1

Links are dead! Please, update the links because my phone is kinda bricked so I really need to recover it! I know you guys work really hard for this and thank you!

Guest 007nice1

HELP PLEASE

i downloaded ""Acer_LiquidMetal_1.100.36.AAP.GEN2.bin"" and flashed it .

the process went well the download tool told me to remove USB cable phone rebooted but it is stuck on boot animation stage I tried booting into recovery but it does not work

it continuously plays the boot animation

My config before flashing was MIUI 2.2.17 CWM recovery v4 a2sd partition

I have the exact same problem! We need help! I need my cellphone for plenty of stuff! Please help!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest davidevinavil

Vache site is down. I need oficial rom to flash for warranty.

Can anyone upload 1.100.49 ? Please

sorry wrong post...

Edited by davidevinavil

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest BhushanLMT

Please, activate the links mentioned or give new ones. I have sd download mode problem.....can you please provide the '.bin' version of the ROMs. Thank you.

• 3 months later...

I had a hard way. But this informations I have collected:

Q: All *.bin are down. How can I find (extract) the bin file

A: Download the build you are searching for from the acerside (its a zip-file with an exe in it) , install it.

Don't close the setup wizard
open: C:\Program Files\Acer Inc\Acer LiquidMT Tool\acer_EuuDownload_Tool\acer_MergedOSFile
that is the bin file you are looking for.

My MT120S was bricked and I have installed the only bin a could find, with was an GEN2 (for Asia), now am not able to flash a other bin, because it doesn´t except a GEN1.bin.

USB istn´t responding (so no ADB, AcerDownloadTool and no updateingtool is working) I only can use SD Card-mode.

In SD Card Mode the S120

-checks the language (Gen1 or Gen2) so if you have already installed one of them>no chance

-If you use a downgrade (4.001 installed, back to eg. 3.00x) you get an invalid file massage

-If you use an upgrade (4.001 installed, up to 4.013) you get: "wrong MD5 checksum...are you a hacker"

So. If YOU only see the "Acer"-logo and you aren´t able to boot or get into the recovery.
Go to "SD Card mode" (Vol- and Cam and Power)
Insert a SD Card and copy the !right! "...Gen1.bin" for Europe/US (or "....Gen2.bin") for Asia to
the following folder  (SdCard:\)acer_ug/acer_xx