255 replies to this topic

ErnstJanF

ErnstJanF

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • Devices:Omnia QWERTY, Galaxy S II

Yes i can, but i cant conect to market! ;)

I edited my thread, you need to add the APN manually (Point 4.1)

r1c4rd0

r1c4rd0

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i8000 and i900

I edited my thread, you need to add the APN manually (Point 4.1)

ok i will try for Portugal networks here is the info's ;) http://androidpt.com..._...5&Itemid=30

F*** YES YES YES ;) working :D ahahha thanks dude :D

Edited by r1c4rd0, 04 February 2011 - 03:18 PM.

yamajiang

yamajiang

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Devices:SGH-i789
everytime i reboot android, the time need to be adjust. anyone has same problem?

ErnstJanF

ErnstJanF

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

everytime i reboot android, the time need to be adjust. anyone has same problem?

Yup, but you can try adjusting the timezone on android so it matches your time ;)

tjeerdos

tjeerdos

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Devices:b7610
ernstjanf does your download from market work?
can you play video?

wat heb jij dan bij apn ingevuld. ik heb internet en kan mails binnen halen enz.
maar market doet niets downloaden. helppppp heb vodafone

hoping to get market and video to work

greets tjeerdos

voyteckst

voyteckst

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • Devices:Xperia Neo V/Nexus 7

ernstjanf does your download from market work?
can you play video?

wat heb jij dan bij apn ingevuld. ik heb internet en kan mails binnen halen enz.
maar market doet niets downloaden. helppppp heb vodafone
hoping to get market and video to work

greets tjeerdos

Market is working and video cannot be played for now.

Bounser

Bounser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia QWERTY
Hello,

I have android running with all updates. Its better. I have logged in my gmail account but market frooze.
Again we are a step further.

tnx for the tutorial.

greeting Bounser
;) ;) :D :D

Bounser

Bounser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia QWERTY
Hi

Only market give me a sorry . Everything else works!!

TOP!!

Bounser

aaronage

aaronage

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:B7610
Hi people. I'm new, just registered today. I've been trying to get Android to work on my B7610 ever since the beta was released. I can it installed and running... but not for very long because it promtly crashes. This always happens even though i've followed all the instructiona tips i've found on this forum and the website of the developer. The Updates don't help me in the slightest, when I place the updates in the root of my storage and boot, android doesn't even make it past the welcome screen. the phone screen goes blank and resets. I also tried installing the Beta on my now partition "My Storage" because i read from one post that "it doesn't crash" when you do that. if only that were true. on the first boot after the install i made it to the setting page to creat a APN. phone crashed when i tried to save my settings. I then restarted my phone adding the update files to "my storage" root before running and now, once again it won't boot up. It seems i now have no choice but to format the ext2 partition and re-install the beta. what are you guys doing differently, that you're able to get connected to 3G and are now concerned with downloading things from the marketplace?! can someone lend me a hand? Please!

redzone321

redzone321

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • Devices:Omnia 2
If market messes up remove update

ErnstJanF

ErnstJanF

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Hi people. I'm new, just registered today. I've been trying to get Android to work on my B7610 ever since the beta was released. I can it installed and running... but not for very long because it promtly crashes. This always happens even though i've followed all the instructiona tips i've found on this forum and the website of the developer. The Updates don't help me in the slightest, when I place the updates in the root of my storage and boot, android doesn't even make it past the welcome screen. the phone screen goes blank and resets. I also tried installing the Beta on my now partition "My Storage" because i read from one post that "it doesn't crash" when you do that. if only that were true. on the first boot after the install i made it to the setting page to creat a APN. phone crashed when i tried to save my settings. I then restarted my phone adding the update files to "my storage" root before running and now, once again it won't boot up. It seems i now have no choice but to format the ext2 partition and re-install the beta. what are you guys doing differently, that you're able to get connected to 3G and are now concerned with downloading things from the marketplace?! can someone lend me a hand? Please!

Easy: Set performance in windows mobile to 'HIGH', reboot your phone (using the OFF key, NOT soft-reset) and boot up android ;)

lordmorpheus

lordmorpheus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Installation ok, Android working good and fast BUT: No Service. I Can`t connect to debitel e+ germany. Any Idea?

yamajiang

yamajiang

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Devices:SGH-i789

Yup, but you can try adjusting the timezone on android so it matches your time ;)

yes, i have changed it to my time zone. everytime reboot, time zone remain as mine, but time jump back to as default time zone time.
e.g, time zone 0 is 9:xx now and i adjust my time zone to +8, so my time is 17:xx. after I reboot, my time zone remain at +8 but time reset to 9:xx

ErnstJanF

ErnstJanF

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Installation ok, Android working good and fast BUT: No Service. I Can`t connect to debitel e+ germany. Any Idea?

Go to the wireless settings and disable Airplane mode ;)

yes, i have changed it to my time zone. everytime reboot, time zone remain as mine, but time jump back to as default time zone time.
e.g, time zone 0 is 9:xx now and i adjust my time zone to +8, so my time is 17:xx. after I reboot, my time zone remain at +8 but time reset to 9:xx

I don't have this problem anymore, as I'm on 3G network. It auto-adjusts the time ;)

Edited by ErnstJanF, 05 February 2011 - 10:32 AM.

aaronage

aaronage

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:B7610

Easy: Set performance in windows mobile to 'HIGH', reboot your phone (using the OFF key, NOT soft-reset) and boot up android ;)

wow, I would never have though it would be so simple. Shortly after i posted the message, i read somewhere, think on the tutorials forum, thats important to switch off using the power key (lock key) before adding the updates. and after i'd done that everything worked perfectly. I get no error messages at the boot up, I was able to add a an APN with no problems, so 3G now works. but best of all it hasn't crashed ONCE since i finished the install! As soon as the keyboard mapping is finished, i'll be a very happy chap. it'll be the perfect alternative to window mobile.

lordmorpheus

lordmorpheus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Airplane mode is disabled.
Any other idea?

Sorry for my bad english ;)

Another question. When i copy the update-files to my storage, is that all? Or will i have to start an update launcher after android starts or something else? :D ;)

ErnstJanF

ErnstJanF

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Airplane mode is disabled.
Any other idea?

Sorry for my bad english :D

Another question. When i copy the update-files to my storage, is that all? Or will i have to start an update launcher after android starts or something else? ;) ;)

Okay..

No, you just copy o2bupdate.tar.gz, .zImage and o2bupdate.sh to the root of My Storage and launch haret.exe from the root ;)

Are you sure that you've used the latest update? :D

LukasSnake

LukasSnake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia Pro, HTC Wizard

Market is working and video cannot be played for now.

Video works with yxflash app...you have to download it and install manualy, it's not a part of this release...

gkirev

gkirev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Samsung B7610
Can anyone please tell what I need to do to install those "updates" and where to find them. Thanks in advance!

lordmorpheus

lordmorpheus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Okay..

No, you just copy o2bupdate.tar.gz, .zImage and o2bupdate.sh to the root of My Storage and launch haret.exe from the root :P

Are you sure that you've used the latest update? :D

Hmm then i should havt made everytring right... i`ll try to reinstall android complet tomorrwo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users