Problem with flashing stock recovery

Guest crusi86

Guest crusi86

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to go back to stock firmware in my Orange San Francisco. I installed B08 firmware using clockwork and now I'm trying to flash using fastboot stock recovery.img which I've got from dumped B08 firmware (used Sebastian romdump) -->B08 Orange UK Dump. I dont know whats wrong with this but all the time I've got error from fastboot - writing ' recovery'.... FAILED <remote: flash write failure>. Maybe i'm doing something wrong or those images are bad. Could anyone check recovery.img or tell me what i have to do with this. Thank.

Guest crusi86

Yes it's that command.

Update

I've tried once again few minutes ago and got the same error but it looks like it flashed succesfuly anyway becouse when I turn phone with Vol - and Power I see white background with black FTM. System restore works too so maybe it's ok?

One more question - why recovery.img from B05 firmware have about 2.5MB and my from dump have about 4.5MB?

Edited by crusi86

Guest Phoenix Silver
Yes it's that command.

Update

I've tried once again few minutes ago and got the same error but it looks like it flashed succesfuly anyway becouse when I turn phone with Vol - and Power I see white background with black FTM. System restore works too so maybe it's ok?

One more question - why recovery.img from B05 firmware have about 2.5MB and my from dump have about 4.5MB?

if you see FTM clockwork is not flashed

i have forgot to mention that fastboot is capricious if you don't pull out the battery before use it

Guest crusi86

So what shoud I see with stock Orange recovery.img? I've tried to flash it from phones terminal emulator and it say that there is no enough space for this recovery.img. Maybe somebody have other recovery.img for TFT B08 firmware?