• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Katzplace_41

Katzplace_41

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Samsung b7300
Hi guys ! I'm trying to turn off SMS sent notification on my phone. There seems to be plenty of guides on how to do this, all of which I've followed to no avail. I've tried editting registry in both HKLM and HKCU, as well as downloading seperate .cabs which claim to do it and also using the Advance Cnfig Editor app... I'm still no further forward.

I'm running Windows Mobile 6.5.

Whilst I'm on ... is there a way to disable sounds such as when I click on a menu icon as well ? (Very annoying when I'm playing with my phone in the night and my fiancee is asleep... :P !!! )

Thanks in advance...

leap_ahead

leap_ahead

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Devices:i900

Hi guys ! I'm trying to turn off SMS sent notification on my phone. There seems to be plenty of guides on how to do this, all of which I've followed to no avail. I've tried editting registry in both HKLM and HKCU, as well as downloading seperate .cabs which claim to do it and also using the Advance Cnfig Editor app... I'm still no further forward.

I'm running Windows Mobile 6.5.

Whilst I'm on ... is there a way to disable sounds such as when I click on a menu icon as well ? (Very annoying when I'm playing with my phone in the night and my fiancee is asleep... :P !!! )

Thanks in advance...

Sorg_s_Remove_Sent_Notificatio.cab

Official i900BDHJ3/BDHJ3 Windows Mobile 6.1 20271 133Mb - i900DXIF1 Radio

Katzplace_41

Katzplace_41

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Samsung b7300

Sorg_s_Remove_Sent_Notificatio.cab

Hurray !!! Finally someone fixed the sent SMS notification for me !! thanks so much !!

Any ideas about turning off the system noise for clicking on applications ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users