even jj9?

gsf 19
Greetz from Dr.Ezkimo

Solid Cactus

Solid Cactus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Has anyone with a no-touch-B10 phone tried to run with Swedish Spring?
I ask that because that should have the very latest ZTE (non-kernel) proprietary software.
Newer even than B10, I think.
Certainly Swedish Spring has newer versions of the proprietary drivers than anything else on this forum
So, I'd expect it to support any hardware variations that B10 supported.

If Swedish Spring shows the same problem, then my guess would be that the tweak is in the kernel ...

I have just tested this out with Swedish Spring and unfortunately the symptoms still persist.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Any other ideas on this one?

Balbik

Balbik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco

even jj9?

with any Custom ROM!

TheBrainKafka

TheBrainKafka

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
same issues here.
What are your IMEI#'s

http://android.modac...bootup/page/20/

Balbik

Balbik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

same issues here.
What are your IMEI#'s

http://android.modac...bootup/page/20/

Rotmann

Rotmann

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts
  • Devices:Nexus One, ZTE Blade
It seems to me like lots of people have digitizer problems in the latest Blade versions. Trying to flash the stock ROM and playing a lot of it, then flashing a custom ROM again and the stock again may clear the problem if you have a bad digitizer or there is really an incompatibility problem.

xcaliba

xcaliba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:San Fransisco (ZTE-Blade)

Hi, I have the same problem:
After the install any ROM (JJR9 or CyanogenMod 2.3) - the touchscreen does not react.
When I downgrade to fuctory setting(2.1) everything works fine.
Upgrade Software is fine -100%. All the same set of installs on another phone - everything works fine.
Please help.

Hi, I also have the same problem. I have found that i can get it working by cycling between roms, but the moment you power off your phone, the screen is unresponsive upon re-boot. If I re-flash it with the same rom, it seems to know and remains unresponsive. It does not matter wether I am running a Froyo or Eclair version. I am currently running the r9 Sabastian version and have managed to get it working by trail and error (and persistance) ... putting the Orange stock image on, and the Japanese Jellyfish, and then the Sabastian ... clearing cache and re-setting as I go along. It will be fine now until I have to re-boot it (as long as I do not power it down.
I am going to do this on the weekend and document what I then did to get to working again in the hope that it is of a help to others. It's not pretty, and not the best solution, but at least it is working which was more than it did a week ago when I first flashed it.

ronc2000

ronc2000

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Hi, I also have the same problem. I have found that i can get it working by cycling between roms, but the moment you power off your phone, the screen is unresponsive upon re-boot. If I re-flash it with the same rom, it seems to know and remains unresponsive. It does not matter wether I am running a Froyo or Eclair version. I am currently running the r9 Sabastian version and have managed to get it working by trail and error (and persistance) ... putting the Orange stock image on, and the Japanese Jellyfish, and then the Sabastian ... clearing cache and re-setting as I go along. It will be fine now until I have to re-boot it (as long as I do not power it down.
I am going to do this on the weekend and document what I then did to get to working again in the hope that it is of a help to others. It's not pretty, and not the best solution, but at least it is working which was more than it did a week ago when I first flashed it.

Powering it down then the screen is not responsive on power up should be a clue for software geek to look at he problem and possible cure.

TheBrainKafka

TheBrainKafka

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
try holding down the +Vol key during boot up of the phone.

This worked at least for a german user....

Can anyone confirm this?

mon3em

mon3em

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
i have the same problem but u can reboot the phone with charger without the battery so it will work fine
then turn it off and put the battery so it's gonna go on fine again untill the next off time.

any one fix the problem of the touch screen ???????????

Edited by mon3em, 26 March 2011 - 02:16 PM.

TheBrainKafka

TheBrainKafka

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

i have the same problem but u can reboot the phone with charger without the battery so it will work fine
then turn it off and put the battery so it's gonna go on fine again untill the next off time.

any one fix the problem of the touch screen ???????????

tried the +vol key during boot up ?

mon3em

mon3em

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

tried the +vol key during boot up ?

no i didn't use vol key i just remove the battery and connect the charger then load the phone then turn it off and put back the battery and it work till i off the phone.

i'm trying my best to find a fix for that ... i'm stuck since 3 hours trying but the good news that i manage to make it off and on many times now .. just testing for longer time .

i'm not a android geek but i'm a troubleshooter :D i turn around .. i have another oled phone and trying to find a way

what i done till now ... i installed flb11b on my oled phone and i done backup with rom manager .. then i copy the backup folder to my TFT phone and restored the oled copy.

- the phone started and the screen was stuck about 3 min then it start work fine.

- i turn it off for 5 min and on again and it work.

now i'm testing for longer time .. i turn it off now and i will wait to check if it gonna load .. i hope so then i will post back what happen!!!

mon3em

mon3em

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

no i didn't use vol key i just remove the battery and connect the charger then load the phone then turn it off and put back the battery and it work till i off the phone.

i'm trying my best to find a fix for that ... i'm stuck since 3 hours trying but the good news that i manage to make it off and on many times now .. just testing for longer time .

i'm not a android geek but i'm a troubleshooter :D i turn around .. i have another oled phone and trying to find a way

what i done till now ... i installed flb11b on my oled phone and i done backup with rom manager .. then i copy the backup folder to my TFT phone and restored the oled copy.

- the phone started and the screen was stuck about 3 min then it start work fine.

- i turn it off for 5 min and on again and it work.

now i'm testing for longer time .. i turn it off now and i will wait to check if it gonna load .. i hope so then i will post back what happen!!!

it doesn't work again ... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I just wonder any one who know about this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how come the screen work normal and on power off doesn't work ? is there is something missing?
on swedish spring if u wipe all the stuff it work direct because it load the welcome to android again ... but with FLB wipe doesn't load the welcome screen again.
i start hate ZTE

Edited by mon3em, 26 March 2011 - 04:24 PM.

mon3em

mon3em

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
Can't any one figure the problem?????????????????????????????

Edited by mon3em, 26 March 2011 - 11:40 PM.

Danhandy

Danhandy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Devices:HTC Hero

Can't any one figure the problem?????????????????????????????

I’m not sure, it’s a bit above me, missing custom ROMS though!

cicobuff

cicobuff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid MT Silver
Another one with the touchscreen problem here.

I am totally accustomed to rom flashing myself, owning an older OLED one myself (Grey), and my wifes a slightly newer revision TFT (White) both of which no problems.

My father recently bought one of which he has given me today to flash, and surprise it is a new B10 revision Glass :LEAD, installed clockwork mod no problem, flashed both FLB and the new Swedish rom, both failing on the touchscreen problem.

Restore to original Orange rom (made a backup), and no problem.

GIRAFFE2011

GIRAFFE2011

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
My phone also has a problem after flashing touch screen not working at all it will be helpful if everyone that have problems had their phone software versions and date of purchase in signatures so the gurus here could clearly see the pattern. On another note cycling between roms although it may be 'solving it' temporary but we can hardly call it a solution and we have to keep the phone powered on at all times. I think someone more knowledgeable will have to get their hands on one of this new Blades ...

By the way i haven't tried myself flashing it repeatedly with different roms so i cannot confirm this partial solution...

My phone is:
San Francisco OTE1122 (grey/black)
Purchase date 29 March (new delivery from orange shop)
software build: OUK_P729BV1.0.0B20
hardware build: OUK_P729BV1.0.0B10

charliemike

charliemike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
has anyone tried to update one of this phone with an offficial 2.2(G2) update?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users