yawn ive been bored tonight

Guest Stephen Hyde

Guest lungjian

Great job again, Steve! Hope we see a fully working version someday.

Most of whatever Dell releases for the Streak 7 and/or Opus should be (relatively) easy to port to our original Streaks, but I doubt Dell will do that, instead hoping to push people to the newer devices (Opus). It's a business decision that, on the one hand, I understand - and many other companies do the same thing. On the other hand, I'm glad we have heros like Stephen Hyde looking out for those of us that can't afford to drop $300-$600 for a new device every 6-12 months.

Guest iT iS Me

The effort is really appreciated and the release will be most welcome by my streak which I will receive next week :D. I heard that honeycomb will support Arabic, I hope yours as well :P.

Guest the.mister.D

Mr. Steve!

Great going!

Like many folks here on the forum, i to wish I could do the kind of work you do.

Just another fan of your work!

Edited by the.mister.D

Guest chrisrotolo

is it just me or do the original honeycomb menu navigation buttons in the bottom left hand corner need some tweaking?

here's a start to an idea I had in mind, but will probably end up making something with more of a tron feel to it like the clock.

:D :P

post-791082-1297213021_thumb.jpg

Guest gingernator
is it just me or do the original honeycomb menu navigation buttons in the bottom left hand corner need some tweaking?

here's a start to an idea I had in mind, but will probably end up making something with more of a tron feel to it like the clock.

:D :P

A slightly darker blue and I think you might have something there.

Guest chrisrotolo
A slightly darker blue and I think you might have something there.

maybe some one with photoshop and some real skills.. but this is what i was getting towards..

post-791082-1297216163_thumb.png

Edited by chrisrotolo

Bravo Steve!

Time to send another donation.

Something substantial this time.

Yes, well said. I always felt that my previous contribution was in respect of V2.

V3 would be a fresh project should warrant a fresh donation.

Guest WakeRider89
it's pretty scary to think that you do this in your spare time.

Tbh, I don't think honeycomb will be released for the streak, dell have the dell 7 to start messing up now :P

i think official development for the dell streak from dell or att has been abandoned. just my gut feeling :D

lucky we have steve!

That's why they abandoned it! We have Steve!!!!!

Guest WakeRider89

man that paul allen guy on that engadget post must be super jealous of steves "hacking skills"

great job steve, can't wait to give it a whirl and rub v3.0 in all my android buddies faces!