Configuring eVC++ 3 for use with SPV

Guest alkis_y3k

Guest alkis_y3k

First of all, awarner, the cd has been delivered! Thanks a lot. Now I have a question; how to setup the emulator. I removed all the paths to STADARDSDK (include and libs) and kept only the SmartPhone2002 sdk in the evc++ directories. I tried to compile some samples from the sdk,. but it told me that SHCreateMenuBar: unresolved external. the Aygshell.lib is linked.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Guest HelloDave

Weird - eVC++ worked for me first time. Are you loading the entire workspace file for each sample, rather than individual .cpp files? It sounds like eVC++ can't find an entry in another file, possibly because you haven't loaded it. I know for a fact the menu swapping example works if that helps!

Guest alkis_y3k

Yes, vcw is loaded. I will play with some configurations.. In ur include directories, do u only have the smartphone sdk include folder, or others too? Also, when building, it says Standard SDK. Shouldnt it be Smartphone 2002 sdk? Anyway, post some answers anyone and I will try all of them :)

Guest alkis_y3k

The problem is that when I press Test, in the Configure Platform Manager dialog, it says failure. For the SmartPhone 2002 options, i use:

Transport: TCP/IP Transport for Windows CE

Startup server: Microsoft ActiveSync.

Isnt there a tutorial?