CustomClown R2 2.2 ROM

Guest gremlinman

Guest Sebastian404
I didn't know that and I'm 32!

I once managed to de-rail a business meeting with just this debate about it, tho they where mostly American and they are easily distracted by shiney things..

You can also add to your triva knowledge that quite a few people call it 'Pling' , that seems to come from the RISC world tho..

Guest targetbsp

Yeah, pling is what we were taught in programming school. :D But, exclamation mark has always seemed easiest to ensure I'm being understood - even if it is a bit of a mouthful! :P

Edited by targetbsp

• 1 month later...
Guest Mushroom_Lord
you guys should see 008Rohit! :D

(13 years old with the most popular Symbain custom firmware)

Date of Birth January 1, 1980 (31) http://forum.pnht.pl/member.php?586-008Rohit

I think you may have misread O.o

AND GOOD WORK! I'm *about* your age and I just I could try and rebuild a ROM etc...but Id NEVER do as well as you have done

Keep it up :(

Guest shadowninty
Date of Birth January 1, 1980 (31) http://forum.pnht.pl/member.php?586-008Rohit

I think you may have misread O.o

AND GOOD WORK! I'm *about* your age and I just I could try and rebuild a ROM etc...but Id NEVER do as well as you have done

Keep it up :(

lol thats one forum.. hes 13

im actually a mod on that linked to forum (and his forum too).. yes i know its a mess, i have no interest in Symbian modding anymore :D

EDIT: this is just MCR repacked

Edited by shadowninty

Guest fonix232
R2 is MCR based

R3 is my own ROM no base rom purely my own

So you wrote a whole Android from scratch, not using any proprietary files, no other sources, in a few week?

So you wrote a whole Android from scratch, not using any proprietary files, no other sources, in a few week?

course he did, he's 12, i'm 14 how could you doubt him :D

Guest JimJam707
course he did, he's 12, i'm 14 how could you doubt him :D

xD I'm only 13, but to be honest (Not trying to be rude) how is this any different than the standard MCR?

You even said

It uses an already copiled/hack kernel THAT I DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH!

FULL CREDIT TO PAUL O'BRIAN! (i do not yet have the knowledge to create my own yet, although i hope to in the future)

Guest Mushroom_Lord

Rofl so what we've got:

1x 12 year old

2x 13 year old (including myself)

1x 14 year old

1x 15 year old

And we are not nerds! (despite my best friend always introducing both myself and himself as "nerds" when we have to meet people O.o)

Just because I have multiple maths related awards does not make me a nerd... O.o.....

Guest shadowninty
And we are not nerds! (despite my best friend always introducing both myself and himself as "nerds" when we have to meet people O.o)

Just because I have multiple maths related awards does not make me a nerd... O.o.....

it does ! (I have some maths award too shhhhh)

Rofl so what we've got:

1x 12 year old

1x 14 year old

1x 15 year old

it does ! (I have some maths award too shhhhh)

um... this has gone slightly off topic :D

Guest Phoenix Silver
Rofl so what we've got:

1x 12 year old

1x 14 year old

1x 15 year old

really mushroom i have never thought you are 13 years old (seems more mature than your age)

i thought gremlin are 9 year old but it's another story

so you guys seems to grow not in the same way

Guest Mushroom_Lord
really mushroom i have never thought you are 13 years old (seems more mature than your age)

i thought gremlin are 9 year old but it's another story

so you guys seems to grow not in the same way

I've always been more mature than many people my age... (apparently) and I suppose I am...

Oh and of course "Mushroom_Lord" is the name I have always used to conceal my real name. Of course you must realize when I thought of the name, I had not made the darker association of it implying I was some kind of Drug baron. :D