[MOD] [JJ9] Autobright r0.1 [TFT] [2011/02/09]

Guest 90180360

Guest Victor von Zeppelin
Try the attached (zipped not for Clockwork!)

You may need to resign in to your Google accounts.... for some reason.

You are quite brilliant, thank you. I'll report on how it goes.

My main problem was rebuilding the apk once I had made the the changes. It didn't rebuild, and I had a blank on how to resign it. Thank you ever so much

Guest Len Ash
You are quite brilliant, thank you. I'll report on how it goes.

My main problem was rebuilding the apk once I had made the the changes. It didn't rebuild, and I had a blank on how to resign it. Thank you ever so much

Let me know if you want it tweaking further, or more steps adding for a more gradual increase/decrease

Haha, while there is nothing wrong with the the actual steppings or brightness ( I feel it's a lot better in the dark), it is peculiar that it's knocked out the Gingerbread theme present in r12, and changed the wallpaper to the chinese default. What's more wierd? Knocked my battery down from 55% to 33% in one reboot :/

Would it be possible if I could send my old framework-res? Because if I try to re-theme this one, i'll most likely loose your changes, yes?

Guest Len Ash
Haha, while there is nothing wrong with the the actual steppings or brightness ( I feel it's a lot better in the dark), it is peculiar that it's knocked out the Gingerbread theme present in r12, and changed the wallpaper to the chinese default. What's more wierd? Knocked my battery down from 55% to 33% in one reboot :/

Would it be possible if I could send my old framework-res? Because if I try to re-theme this one, i'll most likely loose your changes, yes?

Weird...

I used a "fresh" R12 framework-res and it works fine on the fresh R12 install... but no Gingerbread on it. Quite lite.

Pop the file over and I'll mod it. Although you shouldn;t lose the theming by modding values.xml

Battery is a known funny.... it will sort itself.

Edited by Len Ash

Hmm, it's a bit weird, indeed, as I use the default gingerbread pack that comes in the kitchen.

The battery seems to have sorted itself out. And I also thought theming was done by changing the whole framework apk?

However!

dans_framework_res.zip

Guest Len Ash
Hmm, it's a bit weird, indeed, as I use the default gingerbread pack that comes in the kitchen.

The battery seems to have sorted itself out. And I also thought theming was done by changing the whole framework apk?

However!

dans_framework_res.zip

apk has errors - won't build. (And 2 images won't decompile.)

Guest Len Ash
Things are getting mighty wierd.

Odd how it worked perfectly on the phone, too...

How about this one, pulled directly from the rom file I used.

dans_framework_res2.zip

Same problem. There is a public.xml file that points to images that don't exist. Looks like a file that wasn't compiled, just knife and forked...

Frankish may be able to shed some light

For Paul, that is very peculiar.

Also, should I remove the download links for my Res files? Is there a chance that it contains passwords? It signed me out of both Google and Facebook ...