best launcher for Galaxy Tab?

Guest clockwork_LS

Guest clockwork_LS

I have tried ADW and its ok, i like some tweaks but i still dont find it to be that much faster than the regular launcher, which one is the fastest of all the launchers?

Guest cheezusweezel
I have tried ADW and its ok, i like some tweaks but i still dont find it to be that much faster than the regular launcher, which one is the fastest of all the launchers?

I think it's ZEAM LAUNCHER but personally I prefer LauncherPro on every of my devices.

Guest sanfran

I am using Launcher Pro as well and i am very happy with it so far..

Just download the free version and give it a try...

Br Robert

Guest steviesteve

I love having ADW Launcher & Fancy widget on mine. Hiding the status bar is a big plus for me, I don't really like the whole touchwiz customisation and would much prefer the stock android setup wherever possible. For me ADW seems to be closer to stock than the others but gives the opportunity to customise as little or as much as you like. Loved the transitions from Launcher Pro but refused to pay for the extras!!! Whichever works for you I guess.

I love having ADW Launcher & Fancy widget on mine. Hiding the status bar is a big plus for me, I don't really like the whole touchwiz customisation and would much prefer the stock android setup wherever possible. For me ADW seems to be closer to stock than the others but gives the opportunity to customise as little or as much as you like. Loved the transitions from Launcher Pro but refused to pay for the extras!!! Whichever works for you I guess.

I use ADW all the time, loads of free widgets for adw. I'd use launcher pro, but like you say, all extras cost... so a bit pointless.

I do wish ADW would increase to 10x10 or 10x8

Guest utahstreak

ADW Laucher EX then go to settings > general behavior > scrolling speed and turn milliseconds to 3.

I swipes faster than you can blink.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest monkeyzz

I prefer Go Launcher, very good speed and highly configurable and it also able to adjust the widget and home screen size to fit Tab very well. Recommend

Guest yamajiang
I prefer Go Launcher, very good speed and highly configurable and it also able to adjust the widget and home screen size to fit Tab very well. Recommend

agree!

i tried Launcher Pro, ADW and finally I am using Go Launcher, it is the best and absolutely free. It can be used even as Task Manager.

Edited by yamajiang

Guest clockwork_LS
agree!

i tried Launcher Pro, ADW and finally I am using Go Launcher, it is the best and absolutely free. It can be used even as Task Manager.

i don't know, i have tried a few, and i enjoyed the lack of notification bar for a while. ended up doing a wipe and sticking to the stock launcher, dont know why... it just feels solid enough.

actually anyone know of a third party widget like the "active applications" one? so handy

Guest AlexVallat

Does anyone know of a launcher that can be configured with different screen layouts for portrait and landscape orientation? I'm using ADW at the moment, but it can't do it. With a large wide screen like the tab, laying out the widgets and icons in a way that makes sense horizontally results in them being far too cramped if that layout is just rotated through 90 degrees.