I am getting a SGS

Guest Eltarod

Guest Eltarod

Hello!

After what Elop said and after my N8 has been replaced for a second time (I have it less time than NOKIA Service has) I will be selling the new replaced one and I will buy a Samsung Galaxy S.Although I thought it a lot and wasn't sure which is better (Desire or SGS) I made my choice.Now, what I want your help is to advise me what ROM is the best to put in my SGS. I know the sites to get it, I will learn the procedure how to put a ROM but it's impossible to find out which is the best besides trying them all out.But I don't have so much time.I can try 2-3 so all your recommendations will be tested in the following weeks :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest benoiscool
Hello!

After what Elop said and after my N8 has been replaced for a second time (I have it less time than NOKIA Service has) I will be selling the new replaced one and I will buy a Samsung Galaxy S.Although I thought it a lot and wasn't sure which is better (Desire or SGS) I made my choice.Now, what I want your help is to advise me what ROM is the best to put in my SGS. I know the sites to get it, I will learn the procedure how to put a ROM but it's impossible to find out which is the best besides trying them all out.But I don't have so much time.I can try 2-3 so all your recommendations will be tested in the following weeks :(

I just sold my N8 on ebay and got a galaxy s Nokia need to get rid of that sad symbian syestem

• 2 months later...
Guest LycanX
Hello!

After what Elop said and after my N8 has been replaced for a second time (I have it less time than NOKIA Service has) I will be selling the new replaced one and I will buy a Samsung Galaxy S.Although I thought it a lot and wasn't sure which is better (Desire or SGS) I made my choice.Now, what I want your help is to advise me what ROM is the best to put in my SGS. I know the sites to get it, I will learn the procedure how to put a ROM but it's impossible to find out which is the best besides trying them all out.But I don't have so much time.I can try 2-3 so all your recommendations will be tested in the following weeks :P

Try out 2.3.3 JVO or configured according to your choice from romkitchen.org [ has froyo roms ] or romkitchen.org/beta [ for gingerbread roms ]