I'll try and populate this thread for new user wondering about cyanogen 7 for the blade. I have tried all three 2.2 roms on here.
I have just installed it and off to bed soon, but briefly.
1. You need to use Sebs 126.96.36.199 Clockwork recovery.
2. The rom is very neat, quite flashy looking and smooth - boy its quick and snappy!
3. Its gingerbread android 2.3 - something that ZTE would likely never release for the blade.
4. Its an optmised version of android so better in some areas/quicker.
5. Everything seem to work so far.
6. Bugs from android 2.2 could/have been fixed in 2.3
7. There are some wonderful extras/add on's as standard - for example the lock screen and notification area.
8. Is it worth updating over the other existing 2.2 roms - IMO yes, but time will tell.
Camcorder doesnt seem to work.
Hope this is of some use for this moment in time, will update in the morning.
Edited by admanirv, 17 February 2011 - 12:41 AM.