[THEMES] CyanogenMOD 7

Guest Rotmann

Guest Fou-lu
Wanted to share this with everyone.

Download takes ages though - be warned :)

snap20110322130239.png

snap20110411180152.png

All credit to respective devs - of course.

More info here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1028419

oh nice! thanks for sharing this one, download took one minute with opera mini though :unsure:

installed the .apk and applyed metamorph, no lag issues, and worked nicely, status bar is best I've seen so far, animations are all off for me so can't comment on that.

Thanks again.

Edited by Fou-lu

• 1 month later...
Guest Keeper-ZTE

Hello Guy's!

I working on a CM7 theme, but the progress horizontal mod doesn't work this. (CM7 n95, n104, n105 tested) Change the music, settings, etc apps, but the volume notification widget no. Why? (Sorry my very bad english, pls!)

See this:

Picture

I know that the framwork-res modification would untie it, but the "users" cannot change it. :)

Guest Matty-p
Hello Guy's!

I working on a CM7 theme, but the progress horizontal mod doesn't work this. (CM7 n95, n104, n105 tested) Change the music, settings, etc apps, but the volume notification widget no. Why? (Sorry my very bad english, pls!)

See this:

Picture

I know that the framwork-res modification would untie it, but the "users" cannot change it. :)

The users can change the framework-res....

Guest Keeper-ZTE
The users can change the framework-res....

"Users" download theme.apk on Market or internet. --> "Hmm.. easy.. "apply"".... "...doesn't work any things.." --> "This a crap..." B)

"Poweruser" --> "hmm.. framework modding solved my problem" :)

• 1 month later...

If somebody could help me with the contrast of the marked text , and maybe the background from the dropdown menu.

You can't read it in daylight or sunlight , and it's always a guess where you have to push when you receive a sms or have an other notification.

I LOVE THE HONEYCREAM THEME , but that's a pitty , and I can't find a solution for it.

Many thanks in advance

post-892314-0-27273200-1313704250_thumb.

If somebody could help me with the contrast of the marked text , and maybe the background from the dropdown menu.

You can't read it in daylight or sunlight , and it's always a guess where you have to push when you receive a sms or have an other notification.

I LOVE THE HONEYCREAM THEME , but that's a pitty , and I can't find a solution for it.

Many thanks in advance

post-892314-0-27273200-1313704250_thumb.

link me to the theme, and ill fix it for you.

link me to the theme, and ill fix it for you.

Ver y much thanks from me , but the problem is that it is a market app (theme) .

I don't know where this is stored on my phone , and if you can put a market downloaded app to pc as apk-file.

Kuoi