• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

mzerok

mzerok

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid S100
Hi, I have an Acer Liquid S100 (rooted, 2.2, custom ICS Rom). How can I revert from my custom rom CM9 to official 2.1 Eclair? Just download official zip and update through official Acer Update Tool or is there something to pay attention for?

banjodido

banjodido

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi Guys,

as you can see on my postcount I'm new here and in the Smartphone as well as Android world. I purchased a slightly used, only couple of months old Acer Liquid E (or S100) with CM9. The first week everything worked fine. Yesterday the phone turned itself off, and the only way to turn it on again is to remove the battery shortly. This happens after a couple of minutes of inactivety.
Does anybody know a trick? As I written above everything is new to me, so a dummy approach would probably be the right thing.

Thanks, banjo

smethrony

smethrony

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Interests:Suffering on Internet and Playing games on My Android Phone

1- Upgrading your device to 2.1/2.2

First of all,we have to make a comparison between Liquid A1 and Liquid E/S100.

Liquid E have only one major difference in relation with A1,that is the RAM amount. While the A1 has 256 MB , Liquid E has 512 MB of RAM.

If you are a A1 possessor,then there's no Official Froyo 2.2 for you. However,2.2 for Liquid E has been modified to fit Liquid's system,so,no problem for you.

First of all,if you want to update your device to 2.2,follow these brief steps:

1-

a)If you are Liquid E user,download this--> DOWNLOAD 4.002.14
b)If you are Liquid A1 user,download this--> DOWNLOAD 4.002.14 for A1

2- Once download is completed, you just have to follow the steps described at point 4.1

This is the best thread I had ever seen it contains many topics at one. I like this because people can easily get all information about their all problems here. Your information is very useful for me and all readers of this forum. Thanks for sharing here.

gsm booster repeater is a device that boosts mobile reception

Sexy.Devil

Sexy.Devil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:Acer Liquid E Ferrari
Hello, please help me.
I rooted my device using Malez Recovery, but when I run Titanium Backup, it shows the message,"Sorry, I could not acquire root privileges"

Everything Balances.
• »тнể●๋•کểxý●๋• ●๋•d€√!ℓ♥●๋•™

afsar

afsar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
GREAT work dario...now i learnt to flash a custom rom....believe me..i hv flashed more than 3 roms within an hour...thanks a lot...still waiting for the best rom for my sexy liquid :)

currently on LCR 2.3.7...
working really graeat...
NO lags
FULL hardware working
Better memory management
Great battery drain.

Do not stop ur work devs...
COZ liquid never dies :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users