5 replies to this topic

KenBW2

KenBW2

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300 & G510, ZTE Blade
Whenever I turn the screen off there's a small jump in the music playback. It's only for about a tenth of a second, but it's enough to be really irritating as it takes you out of the 'flow'. I saw this on my Pulse too when I installed CM6 on it, so I'll hereby conclude that it must be a CM thing.

Has anyone else seen this? And if so anyone know a fix?

Huawei Y 300 Stock 4.1 + Root Tweaks > FusionX > CM10 > CM10.1 > CM10.2 > CM11 | Clockwork Recovery
Huawei Y 300 Stock 4.1 > CM 10.1 Sisco 1.0 kernel > TouchMeZ v1.4.1 > b190 Firmware Update > CM10.1 | TWRP Recovery
Huawei G510 Stock 4.1 > TouchMe v7 + AOSP Mod
Z.T.E. Blade TFT Stock 2.1 > CM7 > [GEN1>GEN2] > Ginger Stir Fry 9 > Blue Ginger V2 > [GEN2 > GEN3] > CM9 Alpha 5 > Simple Stir Fry Lite b27 > CM9 ColdFusionX 28/02/12 > KonstaT's CM10 > KonstaT's CM10.1 | Clockwork 5.0.2.0
Z.T.E. Blade OLED Stock 2.1 > JJ RLS5 > CM7 RC1 > Ippe H's Honeycomb A5 > Finnish Fillyjonk RLS6 > CM7 RC1 > Stock 2.1 | Clockwork 2.5.1.8 > 3.0.0.5
ZTE Blade TFT Stock 2.1 > MCR r3 | Clockwork 2.5.1.3 (
Replaced)
T-Mobile Pulse (Lots) > FLB2 > CM7 > CM6.1, Clockwork Recovery

Colcut

Colcut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
Probably the underclocking that occurs, try upping the lower cpu speed setting in cm settings

reluctant_traveller

reluctant_traveller

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (TFT)

Whenever I turn the screen off there's a small jump in the music playback. It's only for about a tenth of a second, but it's enough to be really irritating as it takes you out of the 'flow'. I saw this on my Pulse too when I installed CM6 on it, so I'll hereby conclude that it must be a CM thing.

Has anyone else seen this? And if so anyone know a fix?

Could it be the new power/screen off/on animations causing this? have you tried disabling the power/screen off one?

MrHicks

MrHicks

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Could it be the new power/screen off/on animations causing this? have you tried disabling the power/screen off one?

That power off animation is the greatest feature that's ever been added to the blade, I'm happy to live with some audio skipping if it is the cause :D

reluctant_traveller

reluctant_traveller

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (TFT)

That power off animation is the greatest feature that's ever been added to the blade, I'm happy to live with some audio skipping if it is the cause :D

It is pretty sweet, although the first time I saw it I thought that my screen backlight had blown!

Tsip4

Tsip4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
there is a bug report filled
http://code.google.c.....tars Priority

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users