How do i change the language or flash T*Omnia II AnyCall M715 (Korean Phone/Model)

Hi guys, like in the title, im trying to change the language of my T*Omnia II AnyCall M715 (Korean Phone/Model). I tried using OCTANS but it just would not detect my phone in either Win7 or winXP. Any ideas or step-by-step tutorials for me to successfully change the language or even flash it ?

Guest picheth
Hi guys, like in the title, im trying to change the language of my T*Omnia II AnyCall M715 (Korean Phone/Model). I tried using OCTANS but it just would not detect my phone in either Win7 or winXP. Any ideas or step-by-step tutorials for me to successfully change the language or even flash it ?

Hi guy,

Have you tried to flash your T-Omnia with GrandPrix_v1.5.2_XP.exe (please search in google), need to install Samsung_CDMA_modem_4.34 first.

Can you tell me what model of USB Cable will capable with this model (T*Omnia AnyCall M490)?

Your M715 can use with other SIM Card beside SK SIM Card?

Thanks.

Picheth

Hi guy,

Have you tried to flash your T-Omnia with GrandPrix_v1.5.2_XP.exe (please search in google), need to install Samsung_CDMA_modem_4.34 first.

Can you tell me what model of USB Cable will capable with this model (T*Omnia AnyCall M490)?

Your M715 can use with other SIM Card beside SK SIM Card?

Thanks.

Picheth

sorry i cant find a detailed tutorial...

Sorry i do not know what model of USB cable .

Guest Sandi75

I am having the same problem with the language of my M715.

I bought many cables over Ebay and they all didn't work. But the one compatible cable I found is the one for the Samsung Camera WB650 (HZ35W) which fits perfectly. Apparently the name is "Samsung SUC-C7"

Anyone knows a car charger which works? The usb cable is too short.

Edited by Sandi75

• 3 years later...
Guest waqasb71

Hi guys, like in the title, im trying to change the language of my T*Omnia II AnyCall gt 18000 (Korean Phone/Model). I tried using OCTANS but it just would not detect my phone in either Win7 or winXP. Any ideas or step-by-step tutorials for me to successfully change the language or even flash it ?

Guest waqasb71

Hi guys, like in the title, im trying to change the language of my T*Omnia II AnyCall gt 18000 (Korean Phone/Model). I tried using OCTANS but it just would not detect my phone in either Win7 or winXP. Any ideas or step-by-step tutorials for me to successfully change the language or even flash it ?

Guest argentinos

Samsung omnia was the first multilanguage windows mobile phone. under setings you can find an option to change language. usually for your edition of phone and country/ROM only Koren and english should be available. so you want to flash from korean to english or opposite or to another language ?