i went on the following:
http://androidcommander.com/ downloaded it..
- ROOT (only for Applications Manager and flashing options)
- BusyBox (required only for rooted phones; included to most ROMs)
- Settings->Applications->Development->USB debuging must be enabled
- USB cable
it says busybox but u can use "Superuser" to root your phone...
- Instaled Android SDK *
- Instaled ADB USB Driver from SDK
- SDK/Tools set in System Path (program can set it for You )
* Download the Android SDK: http://developer.and.../sdk/index.html
* Installing the Android SDK: http://developer.and...installing.html
Install SDK from the above link,you must also have JAVA installed on your PC...
download and install all the required programs
connect your android phone to pc through USB
then click on the "android commander" program(make sure you set system path,look for the item path where you installed ADB..the pc needs to find this)
this should detect your phone,then go on from there to search and remove your unwanted apps
any help with this,ask me here or PM me..