[ROM] New ZTE Racer Rom V3 ready

Guest rickywyatt

Guest predo1306

help me people just want to install this rom but can not. always occurs to me that you can not open a file from recavery mod. dont know what should I do? Thanks in advance.

Guest predo1306
How can I help you witch phone do you have

I am not your normal ROMs installed with no problems. But now impossible

I run the installation via ClockworkMod Recovery. I do not know if maybe I was wrong in the file given is just enough to change the tex in a zip or something else?

Guest Vlatko25

:huh:

problem solved and everything is ok. The problem was in the file tex. rom for super. Thank rickywyatt your roms are the best :)

I didn't have problem I flashed it with Your recovery, I wanna ask can my Zte Racer work with other recovery?current is 2.5.1.3

Guest Ang3l0912

I didn't have problem I flashed it with Your recovery, I wanna ask can my Zte Racer work with other recovery?current is 2.5.1.3

The recovery 3.6 works on this forum

Now don't have VIP logo but still not have picture what I ask for. I mean to replace VIP picture with ZTE what I send in post before. Can you do this ?

Edited by wqerm

Hi Ricky, i'm a big fan... i used your V2 and now V3 ROM in my ZTE Racer (TMN Softstone in Portugal) but i have a problem since the beggining...

When i started using V2 ROM i forget to do a backup from the original ROM, and after that sometimes the phone restarts by his own... i started using the V3 ROM thinking that would stop but i still have that problem...

Well now i can't get the original ROM from my portuguese operator because there is any in the web and still have the restart problem... with the original ROM i hadn't the restart problem.

What do you advise me to do?

I also tried ROM's from other people and all restarts my phone after a while, did you know people with the same problem??

Thanks

Guest equiliym
i havent had a look in a long time lol the was a 2.2 witch was on a chinese forum

i heard that 2.2 for zte had issues with wifi bluetooth etc etc and noone uses it

would be nice if someone get it and fix it if possible but i can go along with 2.1 for now :huh:

Guest rickywyatt

ive uploaded the touchpal from v2 rom and a update.zip for uk networks only witch changes the name of the networks vodafone 3 and o2

Guest Vlatko25
ive uploaded the touchpal from v2 rom and a update.zip for uk networks only witch changes the name of the networks vodafone 3 and o2
ricky,i ve back to rom v2,cause it is working perfect for me,i am not 3g,so if you can made non 3g version of v3rom it would be awsum,and few question

1.why google earh doesn't work on racer

2.can we hope to update froyo

Thanks for everything

best wishes

Guest RHeLL

How can I install the portuguese package of touchpal?

Guest ArrowSat
google earth wont work on racer because it need a armeabi-v7a with are racer is a armeabi-v6

So - it is not firmware issue...