Instead of Apple iPad, I will choose this Android Tablet

Guest sgaeg

I love iPad, however, the high price is a factor I need to consider. Android tablet is another acceptable replacement instead of iPad.

I find the product I want: Android

2.1 Tablet PC. 7 inch touch screen, wifi connection, Google Android Market, Google Android 2.1 operating system, 3D graphics acceleration / Gravity Sensor GAME, ARM 11 high-performance processor all these are my reasons to choose this device. The high light of this Android tablet is 1080P Full HD video playback while Apple ipad can’t do.

OK maybe you will say the Apple iPad is the best and nicest tablets. Sorry I don’t think so because the price and performance don’t match. So I will choose this Android tablet.

Android 2.1 OS is another important reason why I choose this device. Countless free apps on Google Android Market and you will find that once you own it, you will love it. The update speed of Android OS is faster than Apple’s and more functional improvement will be added. The Android 2.1 Tablet: 'tis really a story of you gets what you pay for. Obviously, those things would jack up the price, and though the tablet does some things decently, like play onboard videos and display e-books, for so low we still wish it did more for the price, or was even cheaper. By the way, you can buy it from here: http://www.gindart.com/buy/7-google-androi...pad-p-1370.html gindart

Guest Vansphone
I love iPad, however, the high price is a factor I need to consider. Android tablet is another acceptable replacement instead of iPad.

I find the product I want: Android

2.1 Tablet PC. 7 inch touch screen, wifi connection, Google Android Market, Google Android 2.1 operating system, 3D graphics acceleration / Gravity Sensor GAME, ARM 11 high-performance processor all these are my reasons to choose this device. The high light of this Android tablet is 1080P Full HD video playback while Apple ipad can’t do.

OK maybe you will say the Apple iPad is the best and nicest tablets. Sorry I don’t think so because the price and performance don’t match. So I will choose this Android tablet.

Android 2.1 OS is another important reason why I choose this device. Countless free apps on Google Android Market and you will find that once you own it, you will love it. The update speed of Android OS is faster than Apple’s and more functional improvement will be added. The Android 2.1 Tablet: 'tis really a story of you gets what you pay for. Obviously, those things would jack up the price, and though the tablet does some things decently, like play onboard videos and display e-books, for so low we still wish it did more for the price, or was even cheaper. By the way, you can buy it from here: http://www.gindart.com/buy/7-google-androi...pad-p-1370.html gindart

I have been reading some posts about the ZTE V9 7" tablet that make it sound interesting. However, I would want a tablet with 2.2.

Guest Keiter

Undoubtedly, Android 2.2 is the first factor to be considered for Android tablet, of course Android 3.0 would be much better. Well, there is no one available currently with 7" display and 3.0 OS.

As for 7" display screen for Android 2.2 os, noticed one-Android 2.2 tablet

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Alex K.S.Lim
I have been reading some posts about the ZTE V9 7" tablet that make it sound interesting. However, I would want a tablet with 2.2.

How about this?

Apad M7009 - 7 Inch Multi Touch Screen WIFI Samsung PV210 A8 1.0G MHZ CPU Android 2.2 Tablet PC -

USD209.16

http://www.china-tablet-pc.com/apad-m7009-...b2ad9748a9.html

I just bought one last week. Just to share.