Samurai II Vengange, works well on Vega... eventually

Guest SilentMobius

Guest shaddy666
Hi all I have tried all the sugestions in this thread but I still cannot get the game to install.I payed for the game then got the apk from elsewere then I copied the apk onto the sd card then every time I try to install it,it fails.

Can you please let me know what roms you are running that have got the game to install,has I may try flashing a different rom than what I am using at the moment.

Many thanks for your help

Martin

Hi guys I really need help :D I have reflashed 1.09 and a couple of updates ie market small notification bar,I have re-downloaded the game and it still will not install. Please any ideas ?

Martin

Guest shaddy666
Hi guys I really need help :D I have reflashed 1.09 and a couple of updates ie market small notification bar,I have re-downloaded the game and it still will not install. Please any ideas ?

Martin

I have finally sorted it out :D I copied all the files on my sd card onto my laptop,then I formatted the card and I have re-downloaded the game and it now installs :(

So if anybody else is struggling to install it,try formatting your sd card (make sure you backup your files !) then try to install :(

Martin