No longer get screen rotate in any 2.2 rom !??!

Guest willla

Hi all, I've got no screen auto-rotation at all on ANY 2.2 rom. The switch is there in display settings, but it doesn't change anything. Is this a known issue? It was working fine until yesterday.

edit : Just did a full restore back to original 2.1 orange. Sensor works fine there. Flashed back to FLB 9b and its gone again. ???

I can't believe I have the only phone that this is happening to ! I've gone back and forth from 2.1 to 2.2 trying everything - in CW clearing/formatting everything, still the same. Really don't get it !!!! Just can't get the screen to rotate in a 2.2 rom.

I can't believe I have the only phone that this is happening to ! I've gone back and forth from 2.1 to 2.2 trying everything - in CW clearing/formatting everything, still the same. Really don't get it !!!! Just can't get the screen to rotate in a 2.2 rom.

Did you wipe before installing?

Wiped everything I can possibly wipe, Formatted, tried with another microSD card..... nothing. It was OK on the 2.2 roms until lately, but now only if I go back to the original backup 2.1.

Edited by willla

Wiped everything I can possibly wipe, Formatted, tried with another microSD card..... nothing. It was OK on the 2.2 roms until lately, but now only if I go back to the original backup 2.1.

I'm using R12, and its working fine (as long has the setting is active).

The only thing that doesn't rotate in mine phone is the home screen (not really sure if it should)

All the rest is working well...

Guest willla

Today I've installed 'Swedish Snow' rom, it's a 2.1 rom. Again everything is fine. Then I tried FBL R10b, a 2.2 rom .....no rotate in anything. This is brassing me off now - big time.

• 3 weeks later...