Fustrating Package installer issue

Guest A_2_Z

I have 93MB internal storage and im trying to install Battle bears which is 28.05MB APK Size. However it says "Battle Bears cannot be viewed. Free up some space on your phone and try again" My phone is near its max internal storage since im using link2sd. Theres a 65MB gap between the apk size and internal storage.

That has to be a fault?

Guest megaorange
I have 93MB internal storage and im trying to install Battle bears which is 28.05MB APK Size. However it says "Battle Bears cannot be viewed. Free up some space on your phone and try again" My phone is near its max internal storage since im using link2sd. Theres a 65MB gap between the apk size and internal storage.

That has to be a fault?

I had the same problem when I used 2.1, the only thing I can think of is that Android reserves some of the internal storage for system resources.

Guest A_2_Z
I had the same problem when I used 2.1, the only thing I can think of is that Android reserves some of the internal storage for system resources.

Is there any solution?

Guest megaorange
Is there any solution?

Not that I am aware of, Android obviously needs this extra space to function otherwise it would let you utilise it.