ROM Manager

Guest steeperton

Guest steeperton

Just updated ROM manager, and now notice that there's an option for the Blade... I know you could work around in the past, but nice to see it's there "properly" now.

Guest steeperton
Anyone tried it? I did and it wouldn't boot into clockwork so I manually re-flashed an older version.

Haven't tried flashing a new rom, but boots into clockwork fine, and takes backup fine. And clockwork is the right way up too!

Guest Pelemane
Anyone tried it? I did and it wouldn't boot into clockwork so I manually re-flashed an older version.

I have downloaded and installed couple CM7 nightlies with this and everything has worked perfectly.

I have paid version.

I had to reinstall clocwork from rommanager before it started to work.

Guest targetbsp
rom manager is going to be great if they add all the comunity roms to it like they do for other devices

It's more that the roms need to support rom manager than rom manager needs to add the roms (if you read what it says :huh: )

Guest BigD18t

it all works on my blade bar restoring backups, twice now ive tried, and have had to do a fresh install as it wont restore, bloody annoying tbh and not sure whats going on.

Guest targetbsp

I've had no problems restoring roms with it - from CM7 or the froyos around here. I went through 4 different roms yesterday using Rom Manager to do the swaps between my backups of them.

Guest That-Guy

Just used ROM Manager to update Clockwork and Perform a backup :huh:

Seems to work just fine, worth paying for the Ad Free version with Extra Features me thinks!