The 'I want to enter the lottery portion of the competition' topic

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Fishbowler

For price vs features, the Vega is one of the only tablets I'm considering. It's not a 500Mhz brick, and it's not an 800 quid investment. That said, at 0 quid, it'd be even better! I've been playing with Android for years, starting with my Frankenstein's Cupcake on my TyTn II. I've punted for the HTC Desire HD most recently, in hopes that the larger screen size will stave off the inevitable tablet just a little longer!

Guest Stephman73

I've never heard of Vega before. I don't think it's a popular or well known name/product in the US. But I'm posting to enter the lottery.

Gonna go look up info on Vega now...see what's this is all about.

Thanks for the great contest Modaco!

Guest headquarter84

Oh well... To be honest, I've never heard of the Vega before today :(!! Just checked it on google! I'd really love to have one though! it'll be a great companion for my "tucked in" times when I'm too sleepy to use the PC and need something bigger than my Liquid ;)

Would totally love to have some e-books and some nice games at last :D!!

Android ROCKS \m/ *** and eats iOS's for breakfast :D ***

Guest El Nino9

as a skint unemployed mechanical engineer graduate who had to sell his vega when he first got one, i could really do with this. i've been fiddling around with android since graduation as i cant seem to get a job yet :D

fingers crossed for winning.

Guest Psalms42

I'm relatively new to both Android and MoDaCo, I'd never really tweaked with tech until I came here, and I've got to say it's really opened my eyes to the potential.

I'd love a Vega, so that I'd have something a little bigger to play with.

Guest tonybeau

Yes please! As a late entrant to the Android community, I have just successfully put a custom rom onto my Orange San Francisco (bye, bye Orange) and would love to win a Vega.

Guest danielson23

hi

long time reader, first time poster, owner of orange san fran phone.

id would be quite happy to win a pc or tablet, let me know !

Dan Stockwell

Guest mess17

hey hey guys,

orange san fran owner and have found these forums so useful for helping me mod it to the full potential, super hopeful to win the lottery here and grab a Vega

matt

Guest MooseWizard

Honestly not heard a lot about the Vega, but I do love tech and would certainly make use of it should I be the fortunate winner.

Guest ViPaSoft

Fingers crossed, that way I may get my Vega back from the wife and actually be able to use it.

Great forum, for all Android, which is brill....

Guest bitbrat

The only Android product I own so far is a nook color (rooted of course) I would love to see what the "real deal" is all about with a Vega, but I'm not saying a laptop or desktop wouldn't come in handy!!!

:D