Thinking of buying a HTC Desire HD

Guest LIVERLAD193

Guest LIVERLAD193

Hi All,

I am about to upgrade my mobile and I've got a dilema: Iphone 4 and Ipad or HTC Desire HD and Advent Vega!!

Apart from saving my about £500 I wanted to know your thoughts!?

My question is can I sync Email, Contacts, Calendar (and Tasks if possible) with Microsoft Outlook Exchange (2007) and my HTC Desire and Advent Vega easily and simply?

Thanks,

Lee

Guest melburnian
Hi All,

I am about to upgrade my mobile and I've got a dilema: Iphone 4 and Ipad or HTC Desire HD and Advent Vega!!

Apart from saving my about £500 I wanted to know your thoughts!?

My question is can I sync Email, Contacts, Calendar (and Tasks if possible) with Microsoft Outlook Exchange (2007) and my HTC Desire and Advent Vega easily and simply?

Thanks,

Lee

Hey Lee

With Desire HD, I am not sure about Email but contacts and calendar works perfectly with Outlook 2007 using HTC Sync.

With the email I believe it is possible through the exchange server.

Guest LIVERLAD193
Hey Lee

With Desire HD, I am not sure about Email but contacts and calendar works perfectly with Outlook 2007 using HTC Sync.

With the email I believe it is possible through the exchange server.

Thanks,

Is it possible to sync the email contacts and calendar through the exchange server rather than having to using an extra application like HTC Sync?

Thanks,

Guest Nerds 2 You
Thanks,

Is it possible to sync the email contacts and calendar through the exchange server rather than having to using an extra application like HTC Sync?

Thanks,

The Desire HD has great integration with Exchange. It will sync everything except tasks (AFAIK) It also allows you to turn your out of office notification on and off as well as create and respond to meeting invitations

Guest MisterBMA

I have one HTC Desire HD and im glad to have it. When i was to buy it i was looking for iphone4 and HTC, in the end HTC win :( for me he's a perfect phone!!