Stuck on Galaxy S screen

Guest sarbe

Guest sarbe

Hi guys I hope someone can help me, I rooted my S and did factory reset ready to install darkys 9.3 rom, installed cwm and CF-Root-XW_OXX_JV1-v1.3-BusyBox-1.17.1_NO-CWM.zip that cf file, everything went ok with odin and when the phone rebooted it wont get past the Galaxy S screen, cant get into download or recovery mode and when I hold the power button it goes off and then comes straight back on, is there anything I can do to sort it, I am on Virgin, 2.2.1 JPW, thanks for any help.

Guest csics5
Hi guys I hope someone can help me, I rooted my S and did factory reset ready to install darkys 9.3 rom, installed cwm and CF-Root-XW_OXX_JV1-v1.3-BusyBox-1.17.1_NO-CWM.zip that cf file, everything went ok with odin and when the phone rebooted it wont get past the Galaxy S screen, cant get into download or recovery mode and when I hold the power button it goes off and then comes straight back on, is there anything I can do to sort it, I am on Virgin, 2.2.1 JPW, thanks for any help.

Hi!

You must make and use this hardware tool -> http://factoidz.com/how-to-unbrick-your-sa...brant-galaxy-s/

I tested the method, it works correctly!

Good luck!

Edited by csics5