[ROM] New 2.2 For ZTE Racer now ready

Guest rickywyatt

Guest equiliym
it mite be a fake because i have the blade with the CyanogenMod and it dont look like that lol

ricky have you seen upper posts with mails and stuff? might be somewhat useful

Guest RobertsAccount
it mite be a fake because i have the blade with the CyanogenMod and it dont look like that lol

Oh that sucks XD they must be pretty sad if it is a fake ZTE Racer ROM video ¬¬ but hey, people are weird. Hope you get it to work anyway! Is getting wifi to work more realistic than getting the camera drivers at the moment?

Guest predo1306

with great respect for your work and with great support for what you have done up to now expect that you will be able to make the perfect rom 2.2. bravo you are the best!

Guest Ang3l0912
Before you get too excited, thats a mailing list we set up for the SF, if you look you'll see me asking questions about the V9 :(

hello sebastion i was wondering if you could help got rom bottom 2 buttons work but menu back and home button does not any way to fix this??

Guest Sebastian404

Finally managed to get the system downloaded....

interesting, the x850 is 'raise' where the racer is 'mooncake'

they never bothered with changing the board name with the Blade.

Guest levis82
Before you get too excited, thats a mailing list we set up for the SF, if you look you'll see me asking questions about the V9 :(

sorry man. maybe im wrong, but i just want to help.

Guest Sebastian404

Im still a bit lost with the origin on this ROM...

I found a romdump from a X850 (UNI_CN_X850 to be exact) and its just 2.1

does anyone how a 'virgin' dump of a X850 device with a 2.2 firmware? or did more of this rom than the boot image come from a blade?

Guest Sebastian404
this rom come form zte 852 not the blade only the kernal is from the blade

Ah that explains a lot....

so anyone got a 'virgin' dump of the 852?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Vlatko25
No. Only Apk changed.

thank you,i am on 2.3 beta 3 is ok for me,only problem red and green button,and baterry power,i can play angry birds,and other things

Guest equiliym

i have a question for ricky about this, will you recompile 2.2 kernel and put english apps such es root explorer and others that i saw that are fully chinese? ofc when shuaidi fix wifi issue, it will be perfect 2.2 rom.. tho russian MTS is going? to release 2.2 soon as i heard, might be nice to check everything out in a while

Guest rohitms
i have a question for ricky about this, will you recompile 2.2 kernel and put english apps such es root explorer and others that i saw that are fully chinese? ofc when shuaidi fix wifi issue, it will be perfect 2.2 rom.. tho russian MTS is going? to release 2.2 soon as i heard, might be nice to check everything out in a while

BTW can anyone help me with installing google apps, the rom doesnt come with any

n i couldn find the market app anywhere