perljun

perljun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Devices:U8220

Additional useful downloads:

Hi there,

stupid question here but does that custom kernel only work with 2.2 or also with 2.1 roms? I don't really know much about linux but I would really like to be able to use droidwall. I've been using flibblesan FLB 1.7oc rom since whenever it came out.

greetz perljun

perljun

perljun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Devices:U8220
bump

NirVas-

NirVas-

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
well, after flashing the phone with this rom i had a strange problem

here is the description of the problem http://android.modac...sntall-any-app/
i'll apreciate any incoming help please.
thanks in advance

JDMikey

JDMikey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:Android
I installed Google Apps via download link but still no Android Market place I feel as if whats the point of downloading a good ROM but lacks that app its no good and this ROM needs it or how we going to be able to download apps to the phone ?????? PLEASE help ! :)

twrock

twrock

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts
  • Devices:Jiayu G2S & Huawei G300

I installed Google Apps via download link but still no Android Market place I feel as if whats the point of downloading a good ROM but lacks that app its no good and this ROM needs it or how we going to be able to download apps to the phone ?????? PLEASE help ! :)

Click the link in my signature about rom installation problems. Also, carefully read the installation instructions in the "Basic CM61-Pulse0.40 ROM" thread.

(Incidentally, what's the point of working hard to make a rom, writing up careful instructions for how to install it and uploading it for others to use, when people won't follow those instructions?) ;)

JDMikey

JDMikey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:Android

Click the link in my signature about rom installation problems. Also, carefully read the installation instructions in the "Basic CM61-Pulse0.40 ROM" thread.

(Incidentally, what's the point of working hard to make a rom, writing up careful instructions for how to install it and uploading it for others to use, when people won't follow those instructions?) ;)

Thanks your guide worked well I'm am now making a current fix for the cam issue I will post this soon... :)

Nixis

Nixis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

First, review the posts above yours. Your problem is not uncommon.
Second, click on this link: http://android.modac...to-do-about-it/
Third, after you have understood all of that, consider updating your rom with an official Huawei 2.1 update, and then just be happy using that rom.
Finally, if you really want to install a modified rom, please, please, please read and follow all instructions carefully.
Good luck.

Well,sorry but if you didn't noticed I've tried what you suggested to other forumers and none of gapps work...

Also,as I said...I've bought T-mobile Pulse and I've said that it has this mod on. You could easily figure out I DIDN'T installed ROM on my mobile phone.

Also I do not have expirience in installing custom ROMS,so I ask for concrete answer,what should I do and is it hard to fix.

twrock

twrock

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts
  • Devices:Jiayu G2S & Huawei G300

Well,sorry but if you didn't noticed I've tried what you suggested to other forumers and none of gapps work...

Also,as I said...I've bought T-mobile Pulse and I've said that it has this mod on. You could easily figure out I DIDN'T installed ROM on my mobile phone.

Also I do not have expirience in installing custom ROMS,so I ask for concrete answer,what should I do and is it hard to fix.

I thought I WAS giving you concrete answers.
Installing alternate roms is hard, so I suggested you install an official rom and leave it at that.
Installing an official update would let you achieve your stated goal: "I just wanna download couple of apps and wallpapers and I just can't and it's frustrating." I believe that would be your best option at this point.
Good luck.

kokiatanasovski

kokiatanasovski

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile Pulse
Hi. I have Huawei u8220 ( T-Mobile Pulse) and CyanogenMod Plus Pulse v0.9 on it. The rom works well but i can not install the market and vibrations not working
I tryed to reinstall the rom but nothing changes. Also tryed CM AIOV4 , V5 ,V6 and cm-7.1.0-RC1-U8220 and i have the same problem on all roms. Please help me..

Thanks a lot

martin_mkd

martin_mkd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Pulse
  • Twitter:@none

Hi. I have Huawei u8220 ( T-Mobile Pulse) and CyanogenMod Plus Pulse v0.9 on it. The rom works well but i can not install the market and vibrations not working
I tryed to reinstall the rom but nothing changes. Also tryed CM AIOV4 , V5 ,V6 and cm-7.1.0-RC1-U8220 and i have the same problem on all roms. Please help me..

Thanks a lot

are you flashing the g apps package using clockwork and do you have settings menu? it did the same the first time i installed this rom but it worked the second time

try wipe user data/factory reset and install the rom again

п.с срамота е двајца македонци на англиски да зборуваме :lol: ајде на форум.гсм.мк па да го решиме

kokiatanasovski

kokiatanasovski

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

are you flashing the g apps package using clockwork and do you have settings menu? it did the same the first time i installed this rom but it worked the second time

try wipe user data/factory reset and install the rom again

п.с срамота е двајца македонци на англиски да зборуваме :lol: ајде на форум.гсм.мк па да го решиме

Имам постирано и таму прашања и одговори околу андроид на дац_куфер темата, а си пиша прво на англиски :D

abi.rina

abi.rina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hello I'm using a t-mobile pulse and I have installed CM6.1-Pulse-beta-0.40.zip but when someone call me it says : USER BISY
So nobody can call me on my phone !!
please can someone help me :S:S:S ?

Edited by abi.rina, 20 November 2011 - 10:21 PM.

kokiatanasovski

kokiatanasovski

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hello I'm using a t-mobile pulse and I have installed CM6.1-Pulse-beta-0.40.zip but when someone call me it says : USER BISY
So nobody can call me on my phone !!
please can someone help me :S:S:S ?

I have the same problem with the same ROM. Go back to the ofiicial 2.1 uk rom then instal a new rom. I have instaled Plus Pulse rom you can try it If you want.

p.s.
How to install uk rom
1.Put the dload folder to root directory on your SD card
2.Turn off the phone
3Turn on the phone holding volume up + red button + power button
4.After installing the update you will see phone is restarting on the phones screen (the phone will not restart)
5.Put out the batery and turn on your phone
6.It's done.

Edited by kokiatanasovski, 22 November 2011 - 09:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users