[BUGS] 2.2 and 2.3 bugs

Guest shuaidi

Guest shuaidi

I found MoDaco put a 2.2 rom for Racer. You can get it on this Chinese website.

http://bbs.zhangku.com/thread-9948-1-1.html

I made the rom. My team is MAL"神族 .

As you know , there is a bug on the camera drives in the kernel. So the camera can not work. If any one can fix the camera drive codes. Please let me know , and send me a E-mail. My E-mail address is [email protected].

The wifi can not work. Because ar6000.ko and some libs do not mach. I haven't fonud the a way to fix it.

Edited by shuaidi

Guest equiliym

As you know , there is a bug on the camera drives in the kernel. So the camera can not work. If any one can fix the camera drive codes. Please let me know , and send me a E-mail. My E-mail address is [email protected].

The wifi can not work. Because ar6000.ko and some libs do not mach. I haven't fonud the a way to fix it.

thats probably because 2.6.2x and 2.6.3x kernel have different structures. my guess is that the driver, if one could take from 2.6.29 thats on 2.1, needs to be heavy modded for new structure kernel, but my knowledge is low

will try to recompile kernel today but i dont think it will make anything better

then again, might it be that some de/odex files needs to be edited?

Edited by equiliym

Guest Ang3l0912

have you tried taking the wireless from the blade and having look what you need to look for to change for the zte racer

Guest Ang3l0912
I just compile the kernel 2.6.32 according to the drives of 2.6.29.

hello im tryign to fix your wifi atm do you have any idea what lib files may be at fault

Edited by Ang3l0912

Guest shuaidi
and witch files did you replaced to

the system is from x852 , and the kernel is complied from blade. I also have tyied the system of blade but the touch screen is not accurate.

Guest Ang3l0912
hope so lol

can i just say something i know he compiled from then blade kernel that could be a major flaw with some systems that are lacking ??

Edited by Ang3l0912

Guest shuaidi
hello im tryign to fix your wifi atm do you have any idea what lib files may be at fault

hello , I found this files may be related .

/system/wifi/*

/system/etc/wifi/*

/system/bin/wpa*

/system/lib/libutils.so libbinder.so liblog.so libcutils.solibwap_client.so libdl.so libnetutils.so libc.so libstdc++.so libm.so

but I am not sure

Guest Ang3l0912
hello , I found this files may be related .

/system/wifi/*

/system/etc/wifi/*

/system/bin/wpa*

/system/lib/libutils.so libbinder.so liblog.so libcutils.solibwap_client.so libdl.so libnetutils.so libc.so libstdc++.so libm.so

but I am not sure

hello what i do is have look o phew changes and try =] hehe

Guest Vlatko25

:(

hello what i do is have look o phew changes and try =] hehe
if is o any help,i can test new rom with wifi changed files:) Edited by Vlatko25

Guest Ang3l0912
im just having quikc check now thanks for offer tho

ok unfortuantly i couldnt get wifi to function i used blade files for help all i managed was loss touch screen lol

Edited by Ang3l0912

Guest equiliym
ok unfortuantly i couldnt get wifi to function i used blade files for help all i managed was loss touch screen lol

just a tought, can you try libs from 2.1, would they work?

Guest Vlatko25
so till now,the 2.2 rom needs wifi to work?or camera and calibration still bug?what is your progres since last posted upload?any fix

Have a luck:) I SUPPORT YOU

Guest Ang3l0912
just a tought, can you try libs from 2.1, would they work?

the onli way to test about 2.1 files is to try yourself but im nto sure it will =[

Guest equiliym
the onli way to test about 2.1 files is to try yourself but im nto sure it will =[

well okay, ill try that later, will post results but i doubth it