- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

pembi

pembi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Guide number 1! A quick guide on how to set up VintageVega on YouTube.

Here's something I forgot to mention originally that might interest some people.

I specifically designed the wallpaper/shelf on VintageVega to match up with standard Icon sets, such as iDroid so you can actually have those icons sat on the shelf if you wish, and it doesn't look bad to boot :P

Example:
Posted Image

So if you find that there are objects missing from the pack that you would like, you can always use an icon instead :rolleyes:

Add icons in the same way as normal with DTV.

pembi

pembi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
can u please tell me how to get these wallpapers on to advent vega thank in advance cheers
:P

newbe5

newbe5

Addict

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

can u please tell me how to get these wallpapers on to advent vega thank in advance cheers
:P

Just extract the wallpapers Zip and transfer the images to the SD card in your Vega, then set them in the normal way through gallery :rolleyes:

newbe5

pembi

pembi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Just extract the wallpapers Zip and transfer the images to the SD card in your Vega, then set them in the normal way through gallery :D

newbe5

How do u create framed images through vega or pc thanks for the info

pembi

pembi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Just extract the wallpapers Zip and transfer the images to the SD card in your Vega, then set them in the normal way through gallery :D

newbe5

How do u create framed images through vega or pc thanks for the info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users