23 replies to this topic

hwaggers

hwaggers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:advent vega
  • Twitter:@david
hey, its happened to me, and i am so lost, when i try and flash it, should it come up with APX? on the drivers? and if not, can someone give me a walk through which a 5 year old could understand please. would appreciate the help thanks

simonta

simonta

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts
  • Devices:Vega. HTC Desire

hey, its happened to me, and i am so lost, when i try and flash it, should it come up with APX? on the drivers? and if not, can someone give me a walk through which a 5 year old could understand please. would appreciate the help thanks

Search for YAUDIG and AUDI. Guide and automatic driver installer respectively. Good luck.

If I've helped you, you want to say "thanks" and you do not use Dropbox (it's enormously useful, especially with mobile devices), please consider signing up for it using my reference. You'll get 2GB of disk space for files available anywhere, any time on any device. They give us both an extra 250MB if you do sign up!

Apple? I'd rather eat my own kidneys!

hwaggers

hwaggers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:advent vega
  • Twitter:@david
how do i know when i have successfully flashed it?

Toptek

Toptek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
As a novice, i would like to point out that, as mentioned in the guide posted on this site, the Vega does not display anything on the screen when in recovery mode... I was expecting a header, hence spent ages trying to do the button press sequence and only seeing the SF USB P screen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users