Rotary Lockscreen

Guest Christo0908

Guest Christo0908

Hi,

I like the rotary lockscreen from Android 2.1, how do I get that on Android 2.2, I'm not looking for an app that replaces it, i'm looking for a way to make that lock screen the screen that appears right from start up, is there a way to do this? I don't want an application to be open all the time

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Matty-p
Hi,

I like the rotary lockscreen from Android 2.1, how do I get that on Android 2.2, I'm not looking for an app that replaces it, i'm looking for a way to make that lock screen the screen that appears right from start up, is there a way to do this? I don't want an application to be open all the time

Thanks

IIRC pauls 2.2 rom has the rotary lockscreen

Guest mikeeo19
IIRC pauls 2.2 rom has the rotary lockscreen

Thats a good point, but he propably don't want to change the whole rom for a lockscreen. B)

I would highly recommend WidgetLocker. It saves you a lot of work :)

Guest mikeeo19
wodgetlocker launches on boot.. so you don't need to open anything..

That's his problem :) He sais clearly that he don't want the lockscreen replacement's to be an app which is running all the time. He did not mention about opening it.

Cheers

Guest grudas
That's his problem :) He sais clearly that he don't want the lockscreen replacement's to be an app which is running all the time. He did not mention about opening it.

Cheers

i thought he meant that he does not want to open an APP everytime he turns the phone on.. this guy is limiting him self with no reason running widget locker in background has not reduced my battery life nor has it made my phone slower.. really don't see any disadvantage of not using it B) except a few bugs which will hopefully be fixed soon.