android 2.3 for x850(maybe RACER)

Guest mzsoul

Guest mzsoul
ok so we are left with the buttons and camera dead?

maybe,camera is quite a big problem

but my buttons are work well,I don`t know why.

Edited by mzsoul

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rexchun

I'm the first one to put 2.3 for x850 on internet ,but guys don't trust me .so I deleted it ,but someone has downloaded it ,then upload it again as you see

Guest predo1306
I have fixed many bugs, now three virtual keys are ok ,bootanimation is ok ,etc.....

whether it is this version that exists here rom or You've got one of my, if not a problem that is to try and make a switch. thanks

Guest Ang3l0912
I'm the first one to put 2.3 for x850 on internet ,but guys don't trust me .so I deleted it ,but someone has downloaded it ,then upload it again as you see

hello how have you fixed the 3 buttons and what other fixes have you one??

Guest equiliym
maybe,camera is quite a big problem

but my buttons are work well,I don`t know why.

well i tried getting keylayout and keychars from stock rom but that didnt work so my 3 keys dont work still and im using the side thing on the screen..

if anyone managed to fix the keys, do post how

Guest Lam1Q

May it could be intresting.My backup.

Some soft optimization:

http://nrc-team.com/files/backup2.3.rar

1)CPU OV@730Mhz

2)fix unlock screen(hold POWER key abt 1 sec for lock/unlock.

3)change end button key.

atm it looks good 4 me :(

PS:For change language press :Menu > Настройки > Язык и клавиатура > Выбрать язык.

Edited by Lam1Q

Guest predo1306
May it could be intresting.My backup.

Some soft optimization:

http://nrc-team.com/files/backup2.3.rar

1)CPU OV@730Mhz

2)fix unlock screen(hold POWER key abt 1 sec for lock/unlock.

3)change end button key.

atm it looks good 4 me :(

PS:For change language press :Menu > Настройки > Язык и клавиатура > Выбрать язык.

impossible to make this update, I do not know what the problem was error while flashing the boot image. I use clockworkmod Recovery v3.0.0.6

Edited by predo1306

Guest equiliym
impossible to make this update, I do not know what the problem was error while flashing the boot image. I use clockworkmod Recovery v3.0.0.6

check the error that recovery shows when trying to flash

Guest predo1306
check the error that recovery shows when trying to flash

nothing I do not know what the problem, return to 2.2 although I have a dream of some trouble

Guest Ang3l0912
nothing I do not know what the problem, return to 2.2 although I have a dream of some trouble

right tell me exactly how you do it nd i try help

Guest equiliym

try using 2.3.3 from the link on the first page, not that overclocked backup, update works

Guest predo1306
right tell me exactly how you do it nd i try help

I managed to get this rom 2.3 but I have a problem when I press the screen turns black baton power and need to wait some time and repeat all that? and I just installed the Recovery / wipe data / wipe the cache and apply updates from sdcard. Thank you for your understanding

Guest Ang3l0912

As to the addressing ov the 3 buttons i have not been able to get them work but ricky pointed me towards a button remapping program so u can remap the keys to have say back and home etc but still

Guest Ang3l0912
I managed to get this rom 2.3 but I have a problem when I press the screen turns black baton power and need to wait some time and repeat all that? and I just installed the Recovery / wipe data / wipe the cache and apply updates from sdcard. Thank you for your understanding

have you managed to get it all all to the laucher basicly start ov the rom??

Guest predo1306
have you managed to get it all all to the laucher basicly start ov the rom??

that I succeeded, rom works but say the biggest problem is a black screen and hold it again to see the images Unlock

Guest equiliym
that I succeeded, rom works but say the biggest problem is a black screen and hold it again to see the images Unlock

thats probably screen animations, i turned that off, ang3l told me, cm settings/dyplay/screen off animation or something should be off

Guest Ang3l0912

yea turn the screeno ff animations as soon as you boot it does screw it up