2 replies to this topic

Wildfire

Wildfire

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Devices:Toshiba TG01
I have just got the Galaxy S and am pretty impressed with it, however i have noticed that there are a lot of apps on there that i have zero need for, these are ones that are pre-installed, for example there is a demo version of Sims and a mini diary, both of them are taking up memory that i would like to use more effectively

Is there anyway that i can remove them?

Thanks

Phone history: Nokia Cityman - Moto Mr602 - Nokia 3310 - Nokia 6150 - Nokia 7110 - Nokia 9000 - Moto T280 - Nokia 7650 - SPV - Pana GD87e - SE p800 - Seimens SL55 - SE T610 - Nokia 3300 - Nokia 6600 - SE p900 - SPV E200 - Sanyo S750 - SPV M1000 - M2000 - M5000 - Moto Maxx V6 (for one day) - SPV M3100 (coming soon)

ykk_five

ykk_five

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Note
  • Twitter:@ykkfive

I have just got the Galaxy S and am pretty impressed with it, however i have noticed that there are a lot of apps on there that i have zero need for, these are ones that are pre-installed, for example there is a demo version of Sims and a mini diary, both of them are taking up memory that i would like to use more effectively

Thanks

read my post here

Flac Vest

Flac Vest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Captivate, Nexus 1

Thanks

If you root the phone, go and install Titanium Backup from the marketplace. with that application, you can z
freeze boatware applications and when you want, unfreeze them.

By freezing you aren't removing the files, only making them invisible to the system.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users