Removing unwanted apps on Galaxy S

Guest Wildfire

Guest Wildfire

I have just got the Galaxy S and am pretty impressed with it, however i have noticed that there are a lot of apps on there that i have zero need for, these are ones that are pre-installed, for example there is a demo version of Sims and a mini diary, both of them are taking up memory that i would like to use more effectively

Is there anyway that i can remove them?

Thanks

Guest ykk_five
I have just got the Galaxy S and am pretty impressed with it, however i have noticed that there are a lot of apps on there that i have zero need for, these are ones that are pre-installed, for example there is a demo version of Sims and a mini diary, both of them are taking up memory that i would like to use more effectively

Thanks

read my post here

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Flac Vest

Thanks

If you root the phone, go and install Titanium Backup from the marketplace. with that application, you can z

freeze boatware applications and when you want, unfreeze them.

By freezing you aren't removing the files, only making them invisible to the system.