Photo

My omnia2 android tweaks (Neok_omnia2 android)(update at March-27-2011)

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

voyteckst

voyteckst

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts
  • Devices:Xperia Neo V/Nexus 7
Also for me Advanced Task Killer gave sod...

Edited by voyteckst, 16 March 2011 - 09:32 AM.

ashburn

ashburn

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II - I8000GT
  • Twitter:@ashburn_
I've tested all the tweaks. It's very smooth and stable. So for for 3 hours there isn't any issues yet. But i will tell if there is any, for battery wise still unsure about it.

Edit: Tested on Almar's Beta 2. So far works great.
Edit: 2:09AM 17/3/2011 - Charging issue, Image shows charging but percentage of charging remains at 61%. Charged for 2hrs & 35Minutes.

Edited by ashburn, 16 March 2011 - 06:12 PM.

LOLOH2

LOLOH2

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
Hi

Are you able to show me where can I, or help to write some program to use only the lock buttom to wake up the phone (like the Beta 1) instead of using the end call button to wake up the phone in Beta 2 ? Thanks.

TheGoDxxxx

TheGoDxxxx

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
Sorry for my dumbness, but how do I exactly apply this modifications. Is it enough to for example write the code into a text-file, rename it to mount.sh and overwrite the file on the phone (while android is running)? Is init.rc compatible with the european version? THX in advance :-)

bufalo

bufalo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Devices:b7610

Sorry for my dumbness, but how do I exactly apply this modifications. Is it enough to for example write the code into a text-file, rename it to mount.sh and overwrite the file on the phone (while android is running)? Is init.rc compatible with the european version? THX in advance :-)

Not enough but exactly! :D before 27/3 update it was working on my spanish device, I've not tried this yet but hope still works. Backup original one anyway

TheGoDxxxx

TheGoDxxxx

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
Thanks man, will try when I come around. Right now my install is pretty sweet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users