[ROM] the full 2.3rom fixed for x850(racer) uploaded now

Guest rexchun

Guest rexchun

http://www.mediafire.com/?bsvdhzs2nv9x3be

Now as I promised to you,this week upload the full update.zip,this is the link :

http://www.mediafire.com/?faw1lfb1iulolf5

and the link of gapps in offcial cm :

http://android.d3xt3r01.tk/cyanogen/gapps/...0307-signed.zip

I didn't upload new boot.img .because I have to test it for some days.

This system based on Victor's ,they compiled the souce codes of cm7 for zte raise, I only modified a little ,so thanks to them again. using my boot,img and build.proc you can port 2.3 from raise and blade to racer too ,and you must fixed bugs by yourself.

I'm sorry that I used Rootexplorer which only supports chinese,so before you install update.zip you can delete it in /system/app and resign the zip.

The default language is chinese,after you installed google apps,you can change the language easily.when the first time you boot your phone ,you should click "更改语言" to change the language.But there are only two choices "English " and "中文".for other languages you should install morelocale.apk .you can get it from google market

Forgive my poor english

The 2.3rom for x850(racer)you downloaded in the forum is what I ported from cm7 ,It has many bugs. I have fixed some of them.

(1)camera is ok but can't be fullscreen ,you can use other camera apps,then can be fullscreen

(2) gms is ok

(3)3 virtual buttons are ok but no green and red key,this comes from a group named Victor in China ,members are all professional.they gave many helps to shuaidi and me.They ported 2.2 and 2.3 from blade to ZTE Raise first in the world.Many thanks to them! need some time ,but I can fixed it next week ,

(4)3d gallary is ok

(4)dial screen is ok

I will upload it next week ,JUST WAIT!

I 'll upload when someone reply on this topic ,because I know many are sleeping

because my new boot.img base on another rom,and I deleted my fist test 2.3 rom ,so I can't test whether it is suit for my first test 2.3rom,so if not,you can restore the boot.img in your 2.3 rom ,and I will upload the entire update.zip next week.

post-772846-1299982862_thumb.png

post-772846-1299982887_thumb.png

post-772846-1299985236_thumb.png

2.3boot_signed.zip

Edited by rexchun

Guest Ang3l0912
Forgive my poor english

The 2.3rom for x850(racer)you downloading is what I ported from cm7 ,It has many bugs. I have fixed some of them.

(1)camera is ok

(2) gms is ok

(3)3 virtual buttons are ok

(4)3d gallary is ok

(4)dial screen is ok

hello im curious to how you fixed the virtual buttons would u be able to upload the files u changed so i may have a look

Edited by Ang3l0912

Guest rexchun
hello im curious to how you fixed the virtual buttons would u be able to upload the files u changed so i may have a look

I compiled the boot.img again ,so it is ok

Guest Ang3l0912
yes I ported cm7 ,the most important one is boot.img , build.prop is another

can i remap the buttons if i wish to use volume for answer and hang up

Guest Ang3l0912
why dont you join shuaidi and put your work together then youll a a fully working rom

dont forget ricky even he had trouble with the buttons lol

Guest equiliym
why dont you join shuaidi and put your work together then youll a a fully working rom

thats a good idea.. maybe they could fix all buttons together, all 3+green and red and wifi and cam all working

Guest bobjob
Forgive my poor english

The 2.3rom for x850(racer)you downloading is what I ported from cm7 ,It has many bugs. I have fixed some of them.

(1)camera is ok

(2) gms is ok

(3)3 virtual buttons are ok

(4)3d gallary is ok

(4)dial screen is ok

What about WIFI ???

Guest equiliym

oh also why not now compare new bootimg with previous one and see the difference about those red and green buttons, since they worked in 2.3 and now they dont but the 3 keys work now..

Guest rexchun
oh also why not now compare new bootimg with previous one and see the difference about those red and green buttons, since they worked in 2.3 and now they dont but the 3 keys work now..

that is impossible .because I change the driver for key and touchscreen ,in 2.2 three button is useful because 852 has three button too,but blade don't have ,so it is very diffcult

Guest Ang3l0912
that is impossible .because I change the driver for key and touchscreen ,in 2.2 three button is useful because 852 has three button too,but blade don't have ,so it is very diffcult

can i ask why your waiting for week for release

Guest rexchun
could you just upload the new boot.img pls

the one you used I ported from night 14 ,and this one is from another ,so only boot is not enough