[ROM] the full 2.3rom fixed for x850(racer) uploaded now

Guest rexchun

Guest Ang3l0912
because in weekend i must have a rest, I won't test my rom

ok thats fair enough so it is workign but your not uploading for another phew days

Guest rexchun
ok thats fair enough so it is workign but your not uploading for another phew days

now in China is 0:59,in the morning i will upload the boot.img ,but it only fix 3 button and camera.next week i try to fix the green and red button . many bugs can only be fixed by the entire update.zip

Guest Ang3l0912
now in China is 0:59,in the morning i will upload the boot.img ,but it only fix 3 button and camera.next week i try to fix the green and red button . many bugs can only be fixed by the entire update.zip

thats fine thank you we all apreciate this if the camera is fixed i dont care about the red and green buttons i will be more then happy =]

Ow By the way where are you uploading the file to???

Edited by Ang3l0912

Guest rexchun
thats fine thank you we all apreciate this if the camera is fixed i dont care about the red and green buttons i will be more then happy =]

successful

could you please give a suggestion ,because i am from China,you may not download from chinese website successful

Guest equiliym

tbh im more into buttons than camera :D but ill be patient for all to be fixed lol

Guest rexchun
tbh im more into buttons than camera :D but ill be patient for all to be fixed lol

i can compile a boot that camera is ok ,green and red is ok ,but no 3 buttons .and cat /proc/version you will see my name chun

Guest Ang3l0912
i can compile a boot that camera is ok ,green and red is ok ,but no 3 buttons .and cat /proc/version you will see my name chun

i take it boot.img is curretly uploading

Guest rexchun
oh also why not now compare new bootimg with previous one and see the difference about those red and green buttons, since they worked in 2.3 and now they dont but the 3 keys work now..

the two boot.img are both compiled by me ,so I know more than you ,next week I will try to fix the button bug

Guest rexchun
why dont you join shuaidi and put your work together then youll a a fully working rom

we know each other many months ago ,and we port 2.2 to x850 at the same time ,we decided to work separately, he ported from 852,and I ported from blade ,852's touchsceen like 850,but wifi different,and blade's touchsceen differs from 850 ,but wifi the same .then as you see he uploaded 2.2 with keys and touchscreen ok and I uploaded 2.3 with wifi ok.

Edited by rexchun