• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Green Lantern

Green Lantern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:B7610
How can I get rid ofthe incoming sms icon (letter symbol) in the taskbar at the top?

J4cker

J4cker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Informatics
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia Pro B7610
very big ring delay, because Samsung Phone Pad doesnt work (scroll bar is shown, over buttons with numbers)
otherwise OK

MeeVal

MeeVal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,
I found solution.
Just instal this patch wm6.5.x

thunder thanks for the great rom .can u please guide me to remove spacing at top?and also want to change menu to omnia ii menu.thank u

Isascaboy89

Isascaboy89

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Interests:Rally,girls,football,pc
  • Devices:Samsung b7610
Could you put sense on it?

seemingreflection

seemingreflection

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Sams B-7610|Sams i900(Retired)
  • Twitter:@none
Greeting Thunder!

I must say it`s an amazing work this ROM. I`m using Ultra and I could be much satisfied, thank you for your work!

I noticed few glitches, except the ones mentioned in this topic. For example, the SRS WOW HD gives an error "WOW HD Driver not loaded" *, or something like this. The registry fix provided in the WOW HD`s topic didn`t work, where as, in the latest official Samsung WM release it worked. Other thing I noticed is that the regitry fix - DisableSMSWakeUpEvent **, doesn`t apply, nor the options in various tweak programs, like "Tom Text Messaging" or "Favourite Hacks". I also noticed that sometimes when the screen brightness is set to automatic(light sensor), the screen stays dimmed after pressing Wakeup button. Thats all the things that i noticed, except the thing already said. Once again, thank you for your work, because of people like you our devices stay alive!

EDIT: The following keys are not in the registry at all, where as they are present in Samsung`s release.

I rally hope I was in any help! :)

1. Install AIO Security -> Security_Off.cab (13.9K)
Number of downloads: 426
2. Install SRS cab in Main Device and DO NOT run the application -> SRS_WOWHD_v1_5_1_0.cab (128.42K)
Number of downloads: 475
3. Soft reset and enjoy.
if you get error that SRS WOW driver not loaded then use a registry editor to modify "HKLM/Drivers/BuiltIn/WavDev/OldDriver" to "wavedev.dll"

"HKLM\Drivers\BuiltIn\RIL\DisableSMSWakeUpEven t" value was set to 1 - accordng information I found in this case phone must play sound about new SMS, but screen must stays turned off. After soft restart it does not working.

Edited by seemingreflection, 10 November 2011 - 06:32 PM.

Posted Image
Back to Windows Moibile, for good!

poooolek

poooolek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, i have got problem with Ur Ultra ROM, i can not manage Fm Radio from Cab, to work...

Zommes

Zommes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Samsung B7610
Someone still alive on these threads?

I need some help. My new HTC fell to pieces so I took this old friend out of the box (B7610) and installed this ROM. Now my keyboard seems to be working unproperly. If I press alt - (left-arrow) for a question mark the cursor just goes left and I can't seem to type a '?'

Anyone able to help me with this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users