Anyone getting this/excited for it?

Guest DanielSlaughter

• 2 months later...
Guest The Soup Thief
NO

Just saw a review of this handset on Techradar - they pretty much loved it, giving it 4/5!

Really surprised, since from everything I see of it, it appears to suck the biscuit

Guest zigzagindex
Just saw a review of this handset on Techradar - they pretty much loved it, giving it 4/5!

Really surprised, since from everything I see of it, it appears to suck the biscuit

is this a dual-sim handset?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest avilella

I'm not a 13 year old girl yet I'm pretty stoked about the concept for this phone. Anyone else getting one?

I went to a shop and asked for an Andoid phone with physical keyboard and they told me to get an HTC ChaCha. The person I talked to told me that after having been an avid Blackberry user, and having used the HTC ChaCha for 3 months, the ChaCha has an even better keyboard, and it's an Android.

Guest avilella

I went to a shop and asked for an Andoid phone with physical keyboard and they told me to get an HTC ChaCha. The person I talked to told me that after having been an avid Blackberry user, and having used the HTC ChaCha for 3 months, the ChaCha has an even better keyboard, and it's an Android.

Any more news on getting CyanogenMod working on the HTC Cha Cha? Anyone?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Satish C Arya

I got this phone recently and when i did buy.... I thought since it has the front CAM i would be able to make video calls later got to know from HTC that the front CAM is still not integrated with Calling system so cannot make video calls.... next the phone has just 150 MB of space on phone and it usually gets filled up very very soon (even though the apps are installed on to card the cache of the apps takes up the space on phone) for this at least once a week i have to clean the phone memory now as far as the search goes i was not able to locate any custom ROMS for this any help on this ?...

Also this phone has some features which makes it bit different from the crowd...

when the phone is moved while it is ringing the ring volume reduces (this happens by the gravity sensor which reduces the volume) if it is in pocket the volume would still be high ...

when on a call i the phone is flipped and kept on a table the speaker phone activates and when taken back to had the handset mode is activated.

i moved from blackberry to this as this is with QWERTY keyboard navigation is very good in it.

as other complained i am also fed up with the facebook app want to get rid of it......

• 2 months later...

Any more news on getting CyanogenMod working on the HTC Cha Cha? Anyone?

I'm working on it, with another guy. Main place is at another forum, so I won't copy the link here for respect. we got almost everything working, except the cameras... It's not without bug ATM.

Edited by adlx

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest ChaChaTazzie

I went from a Curve 9300 (boo!) to this and i must say i totally prefer this as an overall handset. The other half was adamant he would be attempting to mod it but i have banned him for the time being LOL

• 3 months later...
Guest marek989
I got this phone recently and when i did buy.... I thought since it has the front CAM i would be able to make video calls later got to know from HTC that the front CAM is still not integrated with Calling system so cannot make video calls.... next the phone has just 150 MB of space on phone and it usually gets filled up very very soon (even though the apps are installed on to card the cache of the apps takes up the space on phone) for this at least once a week i have to clean the phone memory now as far as the search goes i was not able to locate any custom ROMS for this any help on this ?...

Also this phone has some features which makes it bit different from the crowd...

when the phone is moved while it is ringing the ring volume reduces (this happens by the gravity sensor which reduces the volume) if it is in pocket the volume would still be high ...

when on a call i the phone is flipped and kept on a table the speaker phone activates and when taken back to had the handset mode is activated.

i moved from blackberry to this as this is with QWERTY keyboard navigation is very good in it.

as other complained i am also fed up with the facebook app want to get rid of it......

If you move an app to the sd card (from options), it still uses some space in internal storage. Like from 20 MB Angry birds, it moves only 1mb.

• 3 months later...
Guest smethrony

HTC is the most popular brand in young generation nowadays. HTC ChaCha is the best android phone. I had seen it's review, It is an awesome model with unique features and antique design. It will be very famous in market.