• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts
  • Interests:Android
    Rom Modding &
    MoDaCo moderator
  • Devices:OneX Samsung S3 LTE Nexus 7
  • Twitter:@rickywyatt1982

this is great rom apart from the button issue.using button saviour for the moment. until new rom comes.

thanks

this is with the original 2.3.3 luncher looks like i got it from the sdk

Attached Files

Remember to read the fourm rules<br /><br />Maker of the AIO tool for Orange San Diego here<br />and the maker of the Motorola Razr I AIO tools here

wrtease

wrtease

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Interests:TESTING ANDROID MOBILES TO THE LIMIT
    ALWAYS READY TO TRY OUT ANY ROM AND MOBILE TO THE LIMIT
  • Devices:SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB2 & S1 8GB
  • Twitter:@none
i have used button saviour and lets you use virtual buttons .to the left or right .does help when my back button on mobile dosent work .when can we expect new rom.great work ricky

predo1306

predo1306

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
whether they are expected soon with the new rom repaired errors?

Edited by predo1306, 19 March 2011 - 02:47 PM.

equiliym

equiliym

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Racer
  • Twitter:@equiliym

whether they are expected soon with the new rom repaired errors?

still no news as far as i know :D

Suffering-oriented programming.. "First make it possible. Then make it beautiful. Then make it fast."
if i helped please press the vote up button :3

predo1306

predo1306

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

still no news as far as i know :D

ok compatriot hope that it will be soon?

temp_84_m

temp_84_m

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

I don't know too,because guys in China only want to flash my rom ,but never support my work .they never give their feedbacks in my topic in chinese forum

Well if you are not releasing your work here just because guys in china are not supporting your work, it is not fair ! In this board everyone is supporting you and thanking you for your work. You should release it here. You cannot punish the people of this forum just because other people are not acknowledging you in other forum.

gapore

gapore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:zte racer

I have fixed some bugs,I add more language packs,but I don't know why it doesn't work as the 3rd picture,I see ,must reboot the phone. I am so sorry that I can't express clearly for my poor english.
I saw rickywyatt has fixed these bugs too,so no need to upload this one ,I will fixed some new bugs and then release it .many thanks to rickywyatt.
this time only supports three languages chinese,english and ruassian as picture 1 and 2.and I add the 1st screen picture before boot animation.

can i ask about when you can upload the new rom?

gapore

gapore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:zte racer

I don't know too,because guys in China only want to flash my rom ,but never support my work .they never give their feedbacks in my topic in chinese forum

i am a user from bbs of zhangku,and there are many users report bugs about you last rom,i wish you can go and have a look
much thanks to you this is the link http://bbs.zhangku.c...-12772-1-1.html

Edited by gapore, 20 March 2011 - 10:21 AM.

predo1306

predo1306

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

I have fixed some bugs,I add more language packs,but I don't know why it doesn't work as the 3rd picture,I see ,must reboot the phone. I am so sorry that I can't express clearly for my poor english.
I saw rickywyatt has fixed these bugs too,so no need to upload this one ,I will fixed some new bugs and then release it .many thanks to rickywyatt.
this time only supports three languages chinese,english and ruassian as picture 1 and 2.and I add the 1st screen picture before boot animation.
http://www.mediafire...8ncgqx9xpgyte1o

rexchun thanks a lot for the new rom. for me worked perfectly! the only problem is the green and red button and how I could see FM radio. I hope that you will set up and boot image from the repaired keys and FM radio! Thanks again I am very pleased with this rom and I treasure and respect your work!

Edited by predo1306, 22 March 2011 - 12:23 PM.

rexchun

rexchun

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

rexchun thanks a lot for the new rom. for me worked perfectly! the only problem is the green and red button and how I could see FM radio. I hope that you will set up and boot image from the repaired keys and FM radio! Thanks again I am very pleased with this rom and I treasure and respect your work!

we must wait until blade release fm radio

Edited by rexchun, 24 March 2011 - 11:01 AM.

predo1306

predo1306

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

we must wait until blade release fm radio

ok thanks a lot

noxwell

noxwell

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
ZTE haven't included fm radio sources in their kernel sources? Would it helpful to ask my local operator for sources?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users