PLEASE!!! VERIZON GALAXY TAB SOFT BRICK HELP AND THANKS

Guest dominationk1

Guest dominationk1

well i just root my galaxy tab z4 and verizon apk from market everything was fine until my battery drain now the galaxy tab doesnt go any further than verizon wireless logo just looping in there i can go to the recovery but i try wipe data and reboot nothing works reflash with a verizon factory rom using heimdall dont know if maybe the one i have is not working if u guys can provide me another stock files or solution Thanks.. i been supporter of this forum and Love it. using modaco rom for long but is time now that i need help.. just want my gtab back to life.. thanks.. and thanks.

Guest dominationk1
well i just root my galaxy tab z4 and verizon apk from market everything was fine until my battery drain now the galaxy tab doesnt go any further than verizon wireless logo just looping in there i can go to the recovery but i try wipe data and reboot nothing works reflash with a verizon factory rom using heimdall dont know if maybe the one i have is not working if u guys can provide me another stock files or solution Thanks.. i been supporter of this forum and Love it. using modaco rom for long but is time now that i need help.. just want my gtab back to life.. thanks.. and thanks.

plss.. somebodyyy. i will pay for it.. just dont want to send it to samsung it will take 2 weeks for the whole proccess maybe one month i need my tab.. ill donate u .. just need help.. thanks..

Guest cjm106
plss.. somebodyyy. i will pay for it.. just dont want to send it to samsung it will take 2 weeks for the whole proccess maybe one month i need my tab.. ill donate u .. just need help.. thanks..

Did you use the verizon clockworkmod bootstrapper? If so its likely that you're suffering from a locked bootloader (this happened to me also when using the clockworkmod eurotab version)

The good news is that if you can still access recovery and get into download mode then all is well (it’s pretty hard to break your tab completely)

If you have a verizon tab then you need to reflash it with a Verizon/CDMA compatible kernel a quick google came up with this (I hate linking to xda but this link is pretty comprehensive)

Check out the links in the Kernals CDMA section.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=933400

Good luck.

Edited by cjm106

Guest dominationk1
Did you use the verizon clockworkmod bootstrapper? If so its likely that you're suffering from a locked bootloader (this happened to me also when using the clockworkmod eurotab version)

The good news is that if you can still access recovery and get into download mode then all is well (it’s pretty hard to break your tab completely)

If you have a verizon tab then you need to reflash it with a Verizon/CDMA compatible kernel a quick google came up with this (I hate linking to xda but this link is pretty comprehensive)

Check out the links in the Kernals CDMA section.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=933400

Good luck.

exactly what i use the bootstrapper, u looked online and even on xda but didnt find this post that u reffer me thanks.. im checking now.. this is a life saver.. let me see whats up.. Thank you for the Reply good looking out.. lets see.. thanks

Guest dominationk1
exactly what i use the bootstrapper, u looked online and even on xda but didnt find this post that u reffer me thanks.. im checking now.. this is a life saver.. let me see whats up.. Thank you for the Reply good looking out.. lets see.. thanks

i have try almost everything.. went thru this galaxy tab bible flashing everytime i flash everything goes to 100% but still no luck.. plz.. someboddy.. ill really need my Tab back again.. Thankss..

Guest dominationk1

can u guys send me a pm so i can give u my msn and we u can help me out with this issue... thanks.... i have flash so many roms factory and custom that is not even funny.. Plzz.. Thankss

Guest cjm106
can u guys send me a pm so i can give u my msn and we u can help me out with this issue... thanks.... i have flash so many roms factory and custom that is not even funny.. Plzz.. Thankss

Did you try flashing one of the verizon compatible roms+factory reset after the kernel, I'm afraid thats about as far as I can help. Frustratingly activity is pretty slow in this forum, fingers crossed someone can help you out.

Guest dominationk1
Did you try flashing one of the verizon compatible roms+factory reset after the kernel, I'm afraid thats about as far as I can help. Frustratingly activity is pretty slow in this forum, fingers crossed someone can help you out.

Yes. . men.. i try several verizon factory nothing works at this point a mean all the proccess with heimdall go smoth is just that the tab keep doing the same thing.. well i guess i just use the sticker that samsung sent me i send it back .. at least i got samsung to back me up.. on the replacement.. Thanks any way..