Car Holder and Charger

Guest DaveGT

Guest MisfitGeek

My car holder is this one Dash Genie In Car Holder v2 at mobilefun (just google it).

I brought it for my liquid (non metal) and wasn't really happy because this "adhesive" holder wasn't sticking enought on my liquid. But for the metal it's great! It think that the specific "adhesive" is perfect for metalic surfaces.

For power, I only use a lighter / usb plug and a standard usb cable. I brought a retractable cable. need no place and no knot to untie when you need it...

Guest cyrusbyte

I actually bought a Motorola micro-usb charger for mine from amazon. It works great and charges very fast because it is rated at 950mA compared to most that are around 500mA.

As far as car holders i have never really had much luck with any of them.

this is the charger i got

Guest DaveGT

Looking like I have got an old charger that works - rated the same output as the wall charger for the Metal and has a 'intelligent' chip inside so I think I am safe to go.

Been looking for car kits....nothing has really jumped out at me...except:

http://www.clingo.com/car-mounts/universal-hands-free-mount/

Only problem is I have read sometimes it does not work so well with curved phones; like ours, so I am undecided whether I should give it a shot.

Guest MisfitGeek
Looking like I have got an old charger that works - rated the same output as the wall charger for the Metal and has a 'intelligent' chip inside so I think I am safe to go.

Been looking for car kits....nothing has really jumped out at me...except:

http://www.clingo.com/car-mounts/universal-hands-free-mount/

Only problem is I have read sometimes it does not work so well with curved phones; like ours, so I am undecided whether I should give it a shot.

The dash genie is quite the same, even with less adhesive surface. Wasn't good on liquid s100, but really fine on metal.